Js9073

Default wm seeks female for boating

51 yr old male seeks first mate for boating times
Joseph Stachyra

Get a Dog, the one with the wet nose, at least their cheaper than a 18kt.
bitch

"Js9073" wrote in message
51 yr old male seeks first mate for boating times

Harry Krause

"Js9073" wrote in message
51 yr old male seeks first mate for boating times

Hmmm, Joe, you sound like the perfect date for Karen Elizabeth Smith of
Australia, but be careful. She eats her mates after congress.

--
Email sent to is never read.

Florida Keyz

how about a sheep?

Marcos

....or get an inflatable

"Js9073" wrote in message
51 yr old male seeks first mate for boating times

Gould 0738

...or get an inflatable

Good idea. But better avoid the "hard bottom" models.
Florida Keyz

I am seeking an attractive 40 ish woman, with a great bod, a trust fund, good
in bed, and Lousey taste in men.

Harry Krause

Florida Keyz wrote:

I am seeking an attractive 40 ish woman, with a great bod, a trust fund, good
in bed, and Lousey taste in men.

If you'll settle for just plain lousy, I suggest Karen E. Smith of Oz.

--
Email sent to is never read.
Charles T. Low

Whatever floats your boat!

I think you need to comment on your close quarters maneuvering skills.

====

Charles T. Low
- remove "UN"
www.boatdocking.com