Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Eisboch

Default Now, onto names

Now Mrs. E is busy dreaming up a name for her boat, assuming the deal
goes through.

Every name she comes up with sounds horrible to me. I suggested
"Miss Goody Two Screws" , but then remembered the GB has a single prop.

She got her point across however. She's now considering naming it:

"Knot Your's"

I guess that ended *that* discussion.

Eisboch

Good Boat Names that are SONGS! Bart Senior ASA 25 October 26th 04 02:07 AM
Names don't change much Mundo ASA 26 September 17th 04 06:21 PM
Clever boat names Keith Cruising 117 August 3rd 04 08:27 PM
Just a few names... John Smith General 0 May 2nd 04 11:32 PM
removing old names? Mike ASA 73 July 27th 03 06:53 AM