Eisboch

Default Hey! Wake up!

I came down to the boat this afternoon, turned the heat up, got all cozy
and comfortable, then promptly fell asleep.

Woke up at 9:30 pm and am now wide awake.

I need someone to argue with. Where is everyone?

Eisboch
Wayne.B

On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 23:58:11 -0500, Eisboch
wrote:
I came down to the boat this afternoon, turned the heat up, got all cozy
and comfortable, then promptly fell asleep.

Woke up at 9:30 pm and am now wide awake.

I need someone to argue with. Where is everyone?

Sorry, I'm in agreement.

There is nothing like a boat for a good power nap, especially if the
boat is rocking a little.

NOYB

wrote:
I came down to the boat this afternoon, turned the heat up, got all cozy
and comfortable, then promptly fell asleep.

Woke up at 9:30 pm and am now wide awake.

I need someone to argue with. Where is everyone?

Sorry, I'm in agreement.

There is nothing like a boat for a good power nap, especially if the
boat is rocking a little.

I prefer other activities that keep the boat rocking a little...THEN I
like a good nap.

....and the sheep go back to the barn.

Wayne.B

On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 17:45:59 GMT, "NOYB" wrote:

I prefer other activities that keep the boat rocking a little...THEN I
like a good nap.

...and the sheep go back to the barn.

Baaaaa...

Fine for creating a wake: $27,500 JK General 93 December 10th 03 01:31 AM
Wake Up, Donal! Bobsprit ASA 45 November 25th 03 02:33 PM
EAT MY WAKE, LOSERS! Bobsprit ASA 89 October 23rd 03 06:31 PM
Wake up, Ozzy Bobsprit ASA 0 August 5th 03 12:47 PM