BoatBanter.com

-   -   Hey! Wake up! (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/25057-hey-wake-up.html)

Eisboch November 11th 04 04:58 AM

Hey! Wake up!

I came down to the boat this afternoon, turned the heat up, got all cozy
and comfortable, then promptly fell asleep.

Woke up at 9:30 pm and am now wide awake.

I need someone to argue with. Where is everyone?

Eisboch

Wayne.B November 11th 04 02:11 PM

On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 23:58:11 -0500, Eisboch
wrote:
I came down to the boat this afternoon, turned the heat up, got all cozy
and comfortable, then promptly fell asleep.

Woke up at 9:30 pm and am now wide awake.

I need someone to argue with. Where is everyone?

Sorry, I'm in agreement.

There is nothing like a boat for a good power nap, especially if the
boat is rocking a little.

NOYB November 11th 04 05:45 PM

wrote:
I came down to the boat this afternoon, turned the heat up, got all cozy
and comfortable, then promptly fell asleep.

Woke up at 9:30 pm and am now wide awake.

I need someone to argue with. Where is everyone?

Sorry, I'm in agreement.

There is nothing like a boat for a good power nap, especially if the
boat is rocking a little.

I prefer other activities that keep the boat rocking a little...THEN I
like a good nap.

....and the sheep go back to the barn.

Wayne.B November 12th 04 03:28 AM

On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 17:45:59 GMT, "NOYB" wrote:

I prefer other activities that keep the boat rocking a little...THEN I
like a good nap.

...and the sheep go back to the barn.

Baaaaa...