Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Doug Kanter

Default Onward Christian Soldiers Pt II

Now, this is interesting, jps. This is something I don't have a problem
with. If you're going into battle, you have to go in crazy, if possible.
Hopefully crazier than the people you're going to be fighting. However you
reach that state of mind doesn't matter. I think it was a year or so ago
that Time Magazine ran an article on the fear felt by soldiers going into
battle. I've never been there, but I'd imagine that if you have a way of
reducing that fear, or channeling the adrenaline in some other way, you just
do it. If nothing else, it makes you a more valuable member of a team if
you're able to think a little more clearly.