basskisser

Default OT Bush said:

This actually came out of his mouth!:
"and a political candidate who jumps to conclusions without
knowing the facts is not a person you want as your commander in
chief."

Goodbye, George, been nice knowing you! I take it, that if you really
believe the above, you'll resign as POTUS?
Jim

Today he said that a president needs to have all the facts before he
makes politically based decisions.

Fuel used by John Stewart