Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Calif Bill

Default 4 stokes in Europe

After a month in Italy and a couple of weeks of it on islands and Cinque
Terre. I noticed that 99% of all the small outboards were 4 strokes. A lot
of Mercury's and even a Mariner. A few Yamaha and susuki's. One big boat
had twin E-tecs. I guess that $5 / gallon gas gives an incentive to
conserve.
Bill

AUS leads Europe Dinghys in Athens DSK ASA 4 August 20th 04 08:27 AM
The ugly American Jim General 0 June 2nd 04 01:18 PM
Kayaking Trips in Europe Ben UK Paddle 3 April 7th 04 08:09 PM
Self build in Europe , VATand CE certification Pete Boat Building 3 January 24th 04 02:52 PM
Europe bareboat charter Greg General 1 January 12th 04 04:22 PM