Harry Krause

Default OT Howard Dean and America

Doug Kanter wrote:

"NOYB" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
"NOYB" wrote in message
om...

I'm not interested in what Dean did while in college...'cause it's not
relevant. However, the decisions that he made while an elected
representative (governor of Vermont) *are* very relevant.

The only good things to come out of Vermont are maple syrup, and Ben &
Jerry's ice cream (the product...not the men).

Oh yes. Didn't one or both of them have beards? We can't have THAT sort
wandering around unrestrained.

I seldom trust a man with facial hair below the mouth.

OK. I figured your explanation was simple and worthless. I wish there was a
way to bet on your responses.

There's a way. Just bet that whatever the issue, he'll go for the
right-wing extremist, mindless, goose-stepping response.

--
Email sent to is never read.
basskisser

"NOYB" wrote in message
om...

I'm not interested in what Dean did while in college...'cause it's not
relevant. However, the decisions that he made while an elected
representative (governor of Vermont) *are* very relevant.

The only good things to come out of Vermont are maple syrup, and Ben &
Jerry's ice cream (the product...not the men).

Oh yes. Didn't one or both of them have beards? We can't have THAT sort
wandering around unrestrained.

I seldom trust a man with facial hair below the mouth.

I believe you for once! I honestly think that you are so uptight, such
a goose-stepping Furor Bush follower, that you somehow can justify, in
your closed mind, that people that have a beard are somehow below you.
Putz.
JohnH

On 23 Dec 2003 00:45:10 -0600, noah wrote:

On Sun, 21 Dec 2003 07:39:22 -0500, JohnH wrote:

This Off-topic post is offered as appeasement to the OT Gods, in hopes that they
will reconsider.

Regards,
noah

noah, by "OT God" are you referring your worship of Harry? And, BTW, be sure to
read what the Washington Post is saying about Dean. Doesn't sound too good,
especially coming from a more liberal newspaper.

LOL!

My "worship" of Harry is limited to the fact that he is a "reg" here, and has a
respectable knowledge of boats. When he wants to...

Don't pull me in to your "crab trap". I thought you were a friend of Harry's?
Fairweather?

Regards,
noah

Me? A friend of Harry's? Not hardly. I've met the man once. Arguing politics is
one thing (I do so with my brother whom I love dearly). Arguing politics with
someone who persists in name-calling and personal attacks is another. No, Harry
and I aren't friends.
John
On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
PBitschura

This group,and all soap operas, share one thing in common. Leave for six
monthes, return, and you haven't missed a beat. The off topic bs flows like a
recently let steer!