Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Derek Nigh

Default Help!! - Volvo Spark Plug Replacement

I'm a new boat owner - I'm pretty handy with a wrench - but I'm having a
tough time getting to the spark plugs in order to change them on my Volvo
5.0 FI. The manifold housing is in the way. Is there a special tool someone
can recommend? I've tried the standard 5/8 spark plug socket with jointed
extensions and the like - it appears to be just too tight. Should I remove
the manifolds and replace the gaskets?

Help!!

Thank you in advance.....