R.H.

Default Another tool ID needed XIV

There is a photo of a tool on my site that has an anchor symbol on it,
I was hoping that someone here might be able to tell me if this is
some type of boating tool or not, it's number 151 on the site below:

http://puzzlephotos.blogspot.com/

Thanks,
Rob
Gould 0738

Longshoreman's hook.
R.H.

"William" wrote in message

Looks like a hoof pick to clean out a horses foot.

It turns out that this is the correct answer, the anchor was probably a
symbol from the manufacturer and not related to its use. Thanks for the
replies.

Rob

Short Wave Sportfishing