Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
JohnH

Default Off the Topic. I'm waiting to see...

all the congratulatory messages from Harry, jps, basskisser, gould, et al.
our capture of Saddam. Harry, I could imagine the glee in your eyes when you
came across the video of the Iraqi getting (supposedly) murdered by a Marine
after being wounded. Yes, I would call it murder, if it occurred. I have doubts
about the authenticity of the video. For one thing, why has it not been shown on
any of the networks? Surely, if it were substantiatable, NBC, ABC, CNN, etc.
would showing it every five minutes.

The US just fined a soldier about $5000 for shooting a pistol near a man's head.
The officer is undoubtedly being forced to retire early. How do you reconcile
this action with the "inaction" for the shooting depicted in your little video.

Well guys, how do you turn this into a negative for the administration? This
should be cute.

John
On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD

on topic/off topic same ole General 2 December 10th 03 01:02 AM
For my on topic friends... CCred68046 General 18 November 22nd 03 06:58 AM
on topic looking for drycleaner General 2 November 12th 03 06:01 AM
On Topic: Near Perfect Day on the Bay Don White General 2 September 8th 03 03:30 AM
Manifolds and risers -- help (on topic!!) JohnH General 0 August 13th 03 09:48 PM