Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
noah

Default Take a reasonable mind...

....borrow it, if you must, and ask yourself: "Why is all this
political crap being posted in rec.boats"? " Why are there headers
concerning 'Jew baiters', 'Union lovers', 'Republican *******s',
'Democratic S'umbitches' and ...uhm...those who love their mothers in
an intimate way?

What does owning and enjoying a boat have to do with politics? Do
Republicans have "bigger boats", but Democrats' boats are "more
effective"? Would Shelikoff actually like basskisser if he met him,
and cracked a cold one across a barbeque grill? With Playboy Bunnies
serving the hamburgers?

Reason isn't a stong-suit in this group, but it might be fun to try.
Regards,
noah

Off-topic posting is a bit like farting in a house of worship.
Only children, the arrogant, or the ignorant, can truly enjoy it.
Only the arrogant and the ignorant insist on it.

To email me, remove the "OT-" from OT-wrecked.boats.noah.
....as you were. )