noah

Default Take a reasonable mind...

....borrow it, if you must, and ask yourself: "Why is all this
political crap being posted in rec.boats"? " Why are there headers
concerning 'Jew baiters', 'Union lovers', 'Republican *******s',
'Democratic S'umbitches' and ...uhm...those who love their mothers in
an intimate way?

What does owning and enjoying a boat have to do with politics? Do
Republicans have "bigger boats", but Democrats' boats are "more
effective"? Would Shelikoff actually like basskisser if he met him,
and cracked a cold one across a barbeque grill? With Playboy Bunnies
serving the hamburgers?

Reason isn't a stong-suit in this group, but it might be fun to try.
Regards,
noah

********************
Off-topic posting is a bit like farting in a house of worship.
Only children, the arrogant, or the ignorant, can truly enjoy it.
Only the arrogant and the ignorant insist on it.

To email me, remove the "OT-" from OT-wrecked.boats.noah.
....as you were. )
basskisser

noah wrote in message . ..
...borrow it, if you must, and ask yourself: "Why is all this
political crap being posted in rec.boats"? " Why are there headers
concerning 'Jew baiters', 'Union lovers', 'Republican *******s',
'Democratic S'umbitches' and ...uhm...those who love their mothers in
an intimate way?

What does owning and enjoying a boat have to do with politics? Do
Republicans have "bigger boats", but Democrats' boats are "more
effective"? Would Shelikoff actually like basskisser if he met him,
and cracked a cold one across a barbeque grill? With Playboy Bunnies
serving the hamburgers?

Reason isn't a stong-suit in this group, but it might be fun to try.
Regards,
noah

Steve probably would like me, I'm quite fun and irresistable! Would I
like him? I don't know, really. If his *I-think-I-know-it-all*
attitude is just a cry for attention, then maybe. But, sad thing is,
it's usually people who don't know a hell of a lot, that try to make
people think they do. And those types are annoying.
Doug Kanter

"noah" wrote in message
...borrow it, if you must, and ask yourself: "Why is all this
political crap being posted in rec.boats"? " Why are there headers
concerning 'Jew baiters', 'Union lovers', 'Republican *******s',
'Democratic S'umbitches' and ...uhm...those who love their mothers in
an intimate way?

What does owning and enjoying a boat have to do with politics? Do
Republicans have "bigger boats", but Democrats' boats are "more
effective"? Would Shelikoff actually like basskisser if he met him,
and cracked a cold one across a barbeque grill? With Playboy Bunnies
serving the hamburgers?

Reason isn't a stong-suit in this group, but it might be fun to try.
Regards,
noah

I might like Dave Hall, but only if I could keep him on a leash. :-)

NOYB: I'd hit him with a cream pie if I met him.

Harry: Put a gun to his head and threaten to kill him if he didn't learn to
EDIT HIS FRIGGIN' MESSAGES.

K Smith: Obvious. Pretend she's a Vietnamese monk. Get out the gasoline and
the marshmallows!!! Yeee-hah!

Noah: I'd cut you plenty of slack. You seem disturbingly normal, and you
like the Adirondacks.

Harry Krause

Doug Kanter wrote:

Harry: Put a gun to his head and threaten to kill him if he didn't learn to
EDIT HIS FRIGGIN' MESSAGES.

I know how to edit my messages. Sometimes I choose not to do so.

K Smith: Obvious. Pretend she's a Vietnamese monk. Get out the gasoline and
the marshmallows!!! Yeee-hah!

You'd get food poisoning.

--
Email sent to is never read.

noah

On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 18:01:01 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

"noah" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

LOL!!
I **LOVE** the Adirondacks!
"disturbingly (something)" describes most of us ADK'ers.
"normal"...not so much.
....but we're a hardy bunch. )

Doug Kanter

"noah" wrote in message

I might like Dave Hall, but only if I could keep him on a leash. :-)

NOYB: I'd hit him with a cream pie if I met him.

Harry: Put a gun to his head and threaten to kill him if he didn't learn

EDIT HIS FRIGGIN' MESSAGES.

K Smith: Obvious. Pretend she's a Vietnamese monk. Get out the gasoline

and
the marshmallows!!! Yeee-hah!

Noah: I'd cut you plenty of slack. You seem disturbingly normal, and you
like the Adirondacks.

LOL!!
I **LOVE** the Adirondacks!
"disturbingly (something)" describes most of us ADK'ers.
"normal"...not so much.
...but we're a hardy bunch. )

Can you roast venison over a burning monk? If so, we need to take up a
collection to obtain a plane ticket for K Smith. :-)

noah

On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 05:48:26 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

"noah" wrote in message
.. .

I might like Dave Hall, but only if I could keep him on a leash. :-)

NOYB: I'd hit him with a cream pie if I met him.

Harry: Put a gun to his head and threaten to kill him if he didn't learn

EDIT HIS FRIGGIN' MESSAGES.

K Smith: Obvious. Pretend she's a Vietnamese monk. Get out the gasoline

and
the marshmallows!!! Yeee-hah!

Noah: I'd cut you plenty of slack. You seem disturbingly normal, and you
like the Adirondacks.

LOL!!
I **LOVE** the Adirondacks!
"disturbingly (something)" describes most of us ADK'ers.
"normal"...not so much.
...but we're a hardy bunch. )

Can you roast venison over a burning monk? If so, we need to take up a
collection to obtain a plane ticket for K Smith. :-)

Put on a Band-Aid. Your alter ego is bleeding through. )
Regards,
noah

********************
Off-topic posting is a bit like farting in a house of worship.
Only children, the arrogant, or the ignorant, can truly enjoy it.
Only the arrogant and the ignorant insist upon doing it.

To email me, remove the "OT-" from OT-wrecked.boats.noah.
....as you were. )
Harry Krause

Doug Kanter wrote:

Can you roast venison over a burning monk? If so, we need to take up a
collection to obtain a plane ticket for K Smith. :-)

Blech...imagine the stench and pollutants...,

--
Email sent to is never read.
Harry Krause

noah wrote:

On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 18:01:01 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

"noah" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

You have a point here, fella, or what?