Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
X-Addict

Default Sunglasses that float? (or don't sink!)

What do you all use for sunglasses/shades when paddling around here and there?
I went out yesterday in one of the local harbors and while taking a picture
(stupid me) dumped my sunglasses which sank rather quickly to the bottom
and for the life of me I couldn't find them... Needless to say they weren't
a type that floats (nor were they a type specifically for boating).

So... I'm now looking for a new pair of glasses that the following attributes
(in order of importance)

o floats one way or another (whether by the glasses or croakie like strap)
o Polarized
o Won't fog up (a "feature" that my now-sunk pair suffered from) after a while
of use.
o Won't fall off easily
o Cost $100 preferably.. My last MIA pair was $40

Any comments are appreciated..

P.S. While I did lose my sun glasses, I did bring home a boogie board and a
(rather beat up) Kayak paddle that we found while playing around in the
harbor...