Gould 0738

I've never seen an historical account where it was claimed that Germany was
attacked by the Jews...or the French...or the Poles. Were they?

No. Based on "unsettled business" from a previous war, Hitler began attacking
countries that were no threat to Germany at all. Why would anybody think there
was some sort of similarity with Bush?
Harry Krause

Curtis CCR wrote:
You think the author of this bill really wants a draft? Charlie
Rangel??? How about the co-sponsors? Sheila Jackson-Lee and Pete
Stark want a draft?

I think a draft that does not exclude rich, white kids would be
delightful. It certainly would bring an end to unjustified militarism on
our part.

--
We today have a president of the United States who looks like he is the
son of Howdy Doody or Alfred E. Newman, who isn't smarter than either of

What, me worry?
Curtis CCR

Harry Krause wrote in message ...
Curtis CCR wrote:
You think the author of this bill really wants a draft? Charlie
Rangel??? How about the co-sponsors? Sheila Jackson-Lee and Pete
Stark want a draft?

I think a draft that does not exclude rich, white kids would be
delightful. It certainly would bring an end to unjustified militarism on
our part.

I have no heartache with that aspect. But the post I responded to
said that "he is calling for a draft," and cites an article that tries
to make it sound like this Bush driven legislation.

I don't have a problem with conscription for all. There are of
course, people that shouldn't serve. There are legitimate medical
excuses - 'Roids and toenail fungus are not among them.

This would not bring an end to militarism on our part. Whether or not
any particular action is "unjustified" is matter of opinion. This
kind of draft will not turn the U.S. into a bunch a french pussies,
despite the best intentions of your party.
NOYB

"Curtis CCR" wrote in message
om...
You think the author of this bill really wants a draft? Charlie
Rangel???

Charlie Rangel is a Congressman? I thought he was Dick Morris's
alter-ego...sort of a black James Carville, if you will.

Jim Carter

"NOYB" wrote in message
ink.net...
Good for the Brits! They and the Australians are our only true-blue
allies...although I'm pretty sure that the Beslan incident will make the
Russians understand and accept that our foreign policy is the correct one.
Of course, I can't say enough bad things about France...or Canada. It

must
be the negative French influence on that country.

What bad things are you going to say about Canada? I would like to know.
For your information.
Canada is the largest trading partner that you have in this world.
Canada is a supporter of the USA, with our military forces in Afghanistan.
Canada has supported the USA in many of its endeavors for peace.

Why do you try to bad mouth us? We are friends of the USA.

James D. Carter, Port Captain
"The Boat"
Bayfield, Canada.........

Harry Krause

Jim Carter wrote:
"NOYB" wrote in message
[...]

It's just right-wing xenophobia, rearing its ugly, ill-educated head.

Republican myths basskisser General 0 June 30th 04 05:37 PM
Selective Service, The Draft in the US Michael ASA 7 February 17th 04 01:38 AM
DRAFT: June-Dec 2003 Whitewater Accident Summary CCWALBRIDGE General 0 January 6th 04 09:06 PM
Draft Calculations christos Boat Building 1 December 2nd 03 10:15 PM
FS: 1979 Hunter 27' Shoal Draft Sloop in N. Florida Marketplace 0 September 25th 03 02:20 AM