Michael

Default Selective Service, The Draft in the US

I took the trouble to look it up. According to the information the draft
hasn't been used for 30 years but the system is still in place. Rather than
plead symantics I'll just claim being incorrect in saying the draft is still
in place. However as this article shows the the draft system is still in
place, the requirements are still in place and my basic premise stands
intact.

Bit of an education for us all I would say.

http://www.sss.gov/FShow%20would.htm

Michael

Here's the index page for the other one and it includes the rest of the
information such as deferments.

M.

http://www.sss.gov/Fast%20Facts%20Table.htm

"Michael" wrote in message
I took the trouble to look it up. According to the information the draft
hasn't been used for 30 years but the system is still in place. Rather

than
plead symantics I'll just claim being incorrect in saying the draft is

still
in place. However as this article shows the the draft system is still in
place, the requirements are still in place and my basic premise stands
intact.

Bit of an education for us all I would say.

http://www.sss.gov/FShow%20would.htm

Horvath

On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 20:20:13 -0800, "Michael"
wrote this crap:

I took the trouble to look it up. According to the information the draft
hasn't been used for 30 years but the system is still in place. Rather than
plead symantics I'll just claim being incorrect in saying the draft is still
in place. However as this article shows the the draft system is still in
place, the requirements are still in place and my basic premise stands
intact.

Bit of an education for us all I would say.

Not to me. I just got a letter from the Selective Service System.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe

Jonathan Ganz

It said that they don't take guys with tits.

"Michael" wrote in message
What did it say?

"Horvath" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 20:20:13 -0800, "Michael"
wrote this concise and informative report:

I took the trouble to look it up. According to the information the

draft
hasn't been used for 30 years but the system is still in place. Rather

than
plead symantics I'll just claim being incorrect in saying the draft is

still
in place. However as this article shows the the draft system is still

in
place, the requirements are still in place and my basic premise stands
intact.

Bit of an education for us all I would say.

Not to me. I just got a letter from the Selective Service System.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe

Horvath

On Sun, 15 Feb 2004 19:19:26 -0800, "Michael"
wrote this crap:

What did it say?

They told me not to answer top-posting newbies.

"Horvath"
Not to me. I just got a letter from the Selective Service System.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe
Michael

They told me not to answer top-posting original .asa posters.

"Horvath The Newbie"

Not to me. I just got a letter from the Selective Service System.

Don't berate yourself so much. You have to start sometime even if it's long
after the rest of us.

What did it say?

M. circa 1997. Old but not long enough to remember .asa before Katy! Was
there .asa life before Katy and Neal? Gotcha!)

katysails

Horvath posted (ludicrous as always):=20
They told me not to answer top-posting newbies.

Michael is not a newbie...he's been here way longer than you have....
--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32