jps

In article , gould0738
@aol.com says...
Ahh, another shining example of the Liberal's respect for a Veteran. For all
your talk of being open minded you are just another Mooreon.

You know, the rules get kind fuzzy sometimes.

I never knew that if a "veteran" says,

**** you asshole. I spit on you now!

That all liberals are expected to sit down, shut up, and say, "thank you very
much"
out of respect. I never knew that responding to a profane insult with a line of
humor, as jps did, would categorize anybody as a closed minded Mooreon.

Anything can be treasonous with these folks. I never wanted to spit on
a soldier returning from Vietnam, I felt sorry for them. Many of them
were just a couple of years older than me at the time. It sickened me
that these guys had to kill other humans in such a worthless war.

I understand protecting your country. That was a case of nation
building.

jps
Jim

I understand protecting your country. That was a case of nation
building.

jps

"Nation building" that FAILED at a cost of 50,000 + young
american lives
Gould 0738

I guess we'll see in November if the rest of the nation agrees that we
should have a Liberal in charge.

What a weird comment.

I only stated that when a veteran says, "**** you, asshole", coming back with a
response of somekind doesn't constitute a liberal disrespect for veterans. It
represents a disrepect for ignorant name calling.

I have no idea whether 51% of the voters will pick GWB or the much more highly
qualified candidate hoping to replace him, (just kidding!), or how that will
shake out in the EC.

However, if a "veteran" or anybody else wants to be respected they would do
well to begin by acting in a respectable manner. Posting "**** you, asshole",
generally won't accomplish that goal.

Gould 0738

Calling him a stupid idiot does not help the liberal cause.

I missed that. Who called him a "stupid idiot?"

I remember seeing, "And I fart up your nostril"

jps

In article , gould0738
@aol.com says...
Calling him a stupid idiot does not help the liberal cause.

I missed that. Who called him a "stupid idiot?"

I remember seeing, "And I fart up your nostril"

Here's what I said:

Hanoi Kerry, not my countryman.

You stupid idiot. He did that to get soldiers better leadership and get
them out of Vietnam. He and many others knew it was a senseless,
unwinnable war.

Fools like you take all that the democrats do to keep this country from
imploding for granted.

jps

I stand by my "you stupid idiot" comments since it's damned accurate.
These stories of Kerry being a traitor for speaking up about atrocities
is another red herring to take the focus off of Bush's continuous
****ups.

I also stand by my statement "I fart up your nose." I don't expect
"compassionate conservatives" to understand that humor since they
obviously have their butt cheeks sewn together at birth.

jps