John S

Default ( OT ) Count the lies in Zell Miller's speach

On Mon, 06 Sep 2004 02:24:29 GMT, Jim wrote:

Lies, Damned Lies, and Convention Speeches
Setting Kerry's record right—again.
By Fred Kaplan
Posted Thursday, Sept. 2, 2004, at 11:50 AM PT

How about we count Kerry's lies in front of congress. It is easy, just
count the words or every time his mouth moved.

Hanoi Kerry, not my countryman.

Regards
John S
John S

On Sun, 5 Sep 2004 21:32:40 -0700, jps wrote:

In article ,
says...

Hanoi Kerry, not my countryman.

You stupid idiot. He did that to get soldiers better leadership and get
them out of Vietnam. He and many others knew it was a senseless,
unwinnable war.

Fools like you take all that the democrats do to keep this country from
imploding for granted.

jps

A damn Democrat sent me over there.
You think lying justifies the means? You think I was treated with
dignity on my return? I was spat on! Because of the likes of Kerry, a
liar and a traitor.

Your so full of **** it's coming out of your ears.

Regards
John S
John S

On Sun, 5 Sep 2004 21:32:40 -0700, jps wrote:

In article ,
says...

Hanoi Kerry, not my countryman.

You stupid idiot.

**** you asshole. I spit on you now!

Regards
John S
A boater

On Sun, 5 Sep 2004 22:58:53 -0700, jps wrote:

In article ,
says...
On Sun, 5 Sep 2004 21:32:40 -0700, jps wrote:

In article ,
says...

Hanoi Kerry, not my countryman.

You stupid idiot.

**** you asshole. I spit on you now!

I fart up your nose.

jps

Ahh, another shining example of the Liberal's respect for a Veteran. For all
your talk of being open minded you are just another Mooreon.
Gould 0738

Ahh, another shining example of the Liberal's respect for a Veteran. For all
your talk of being open minded you are just another Mooreon.

You know, the rules get kind fuzzy sometimes.

I never knew that if a "veteran" says,

**** you asshole. I spit on you now!

That all liberals are expected to sit down, shut up, and say, "thank you very
much"
out of respect. I never knew that responding to a profane insult with a line of
humor, as jps did, would categorize anybody as a closed minded Mooreon.
Sam

A damn Democrat sent me over there.

Regards
John S

Republicans got us involved in that mess, using another "WMD" type of
bull**** , the "Dominoe Theory". Nobody "sent" you there, if you
didn't want to go you didn't have to. You could have joined the
National Guard.