Dave Cook

(basskisser) wrote in message . com...

It Takes Real Courage to Desert Your Post and Then Attack a Wounded
Vet

If Mr. Kerry and his supporters believe that President Bush should not
lead the United States military since he did not serve in the regular
armed forces, than Mr. Kerry should not even claim to defend the
working man since he is living the millionaire lifestyle offered by
his wife's inheritance. As a matter of fact the only indication that
Mr. Kerry understands economics at all is that the inherited fortune
of his second wife is larger than the inherited fortune of his first
wife. And unlike President Bush who once proudly wore the uniform of
the United States military, Mr. Kerry will never know what it is like
to wear the clothes of a working man. The real question is if our
country is ready to elect a president whose view of the military was
shaped by Jane Fonda and whose view of economics was formed by the
inherited fortunes of two wives.

Dear Mr. Bush,

I know you and I have had our differences in the past, and I realize I
am the one who started this whole mess about "who did what" during
Vietnam when I brought up that "deserter" nonsense back in January.
But I have to hand it to you on what you have uncovered about John
Kerry and his record in Vietnam. Kerry has tried to pass himself off
as a war hero, but thanks to you and your friends, we now know the
truth.

First of all, thank you for pointing out to all of us that Mr. Kerry
was never struck by a BULLET. It was only SHRAPNEL that entered his
body!

Two self inflicted wounds that he got by being careless. Most of us
would never go after a medal for wounds like that, but the wounds is
not the point. He lied about receiving them in combat. He deserted
injured members of his Swift Boat Team as part of his Bronze Star
effort.

Some people have said "Who are you, Mr. Bush, to attack these brave
men considering you yourself have never seen combat -- in fact, you

Bush didn't attack anyone. In fact, he said that Kerry's service was
more noble than his. That must have really gripped your ass. Kerry has
illegally instructed moveon.org to attack Bush on his National Guard
record.

Rather than defend the congressional record he modeled after Ted
Kennedy or the anti-military activities he modeled after Jane Fonda,
Kerry has decided to attack the National Guard service of President
Bush. He has attacked the President for not attending certain
activities during his National Guard service while ignoring the fact
that President Bush faithfully fulfilled his military obligation and
received an honorable discharge. Mr. Kerry once again finds himself
questioning the integrity and honor of the military. For the military,
without reservation, awarded President Bush an honorable discharge
while Mr. Kerry and his political hacks are questioning the military's
evaluation of President Bush's service even going as far as to equate
service in the National Guard to a dodge to avoid military service.
That is why Mr. Kerry finds himself attacking a man with honorable
service in the National Guard while defending a known draft dodger -
Bill Clinton.

The rest of your post is just more moveon.org crapola.

Comcast News

"JohnH" wrote in message
How many women and children did you kill in Vietnam, Herring? Or did you
just rape the little boys?

Unlike your hero, I did none of the above. If I had, I'd be in jail where
would have belonged.

But you are getting the crudeness down pat. Jealousy is a bitch, huh
Harry?

John H

John,
It does seem like you have gotten Harry ****ed, you must have hit a raw
nerve. Whenever someone gets too close to home, Harry throws out the
insults. What can you expect from someone who is so insecure that he has to
make up stories about his wife and boat.

basskisser

" jim--" wrote in message ...
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
JohnH wrote:

On 1 Sep 2004 12:00:20 -0700, (basskisser) wrote:

It Takes Real Courage to Desert Your Post and Then Attack a Wounded
Vet

Dear Mr. Bush,

I know you and I have had our differences in the past, and I realize I
am the one who started this whole mess about "who did what" during
Vietnam when I brought up that "deserter" nonsense back in January.
But I have to hand it to you on what you have uncovered about John
Kerry and his record in Vietnam. Kerry has tried to pass himself off
as a war hero, but thanks to you and your friends, we now know the
truth.

Yup, that says it all. Thanks for the post b'asskisser. Glad to see
you're
beginning to realize whatalyingscumbagKerryreallyis.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

How many women and children did you kill in Vietnam, Herring? Or did you
just rape the little boys?

Actually I think that is what Kerry was doing....or at least testified to be
doing just following his return to the States.

So how was your weekend trip to Virginia Beach? You have not posted about
this boating event on this boating NG.

I suspect that you left for the weekend for the convention but disguised
your absence here as a weekend trip on your fantasy 36 footer. LOL!

How long did you spend in the slammer for beating up cops during your
convention protests?

What evidence or facts do you have that Harry was beating up cops?
You've presented that as fact. You didn't ask IF he did, you simply
stated he did. So, what information do you have? I'll bet I get some
run around bull**** from you.....
basskisser

"jim--" wrote in message ...
How about we leave this up to the veterans to decide? They are the ones who
served our country so bravely.

And I applaud Kerry for his heroic service. I have never said anything
differently.

But what the hell does Vietnam matter to us now in this presidential
election, especially to those who did not serve?

What year were you in bass and what unit?

Oh, boy...you are really losing it. Please show where I said I was in
the service...can you? Again, you haven't asked whether I was in.
Somehow a thought gets into your head, and automatically you process
it as truth. I think you should seek professional help.

I never served...had a very high
draft number and was never drafted. I was not about to enlist. I was a die
hard hippie at the time. ;-)

That's odd. And to think you are someone who, here in this very
newsgroup, has accused me of many things, without any shred of
evidence. I'd think an ex-hippy would be able to think more openly
than that.
jim--

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"jim--" wrote in message
How about we leave this up to the veterans to decide? They are the ones
who
served our country so bravely.

And I applaud Kerry for his heroic service. I have never said anything
differently.

But what the hell does Vietnam matter to us now in this presidential
election, especially to those who did not serve?

What year were you in bass and what unit?

Oh, boy...you are really losing it. Please show where I said I was in
the service...can you? Again, you haven't asked whether I was in.
Somehow a thought gets into your head, and automatically you process
it as truth. I think you should seek professional help.

Where did I say you did? Try some reading comprehension courses bass....go
in with Krause for a group rate.

I never served...had a very high
draft number and was never drafted. I was not about to enlist. I was a
die
hard hippie at the time. ;-)

That's odd. And to think you are someone who, here in this very
newsgroup, has accused me of many things, without any shred of
evidence. I'd think an ex-hippy would be able to think more openly
than that.

I am indeed an ex hippie...but notice the "ex" part....I grew up. You never
did.

jim--

JohnH wrote:

[...]

What evidence or facts do you have to show that I do not have evidence and
facts that Harry was beating up cops? You've presented that as fact. So,