jim--

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"jim--" wrote in message
How about we leave this up to the veterans to decide? They are the ones
who
served our country so bravely.

And I applaud Kerry for his heroic service. I have never said anything
differently.

But what the hell does Vietnam matter to us now in this presidential
election, especially to those who did not serve?

What year were you in bass and what unit?

Oh, boy...you are really losing it. Please show where I said I was in
the service...can you? Again, you haven't asked whether I was in.
Somehow a thought gets into your head, and automatically you process
it as truth. I think you should seek professional help.

Where did I say you did? Try some reading comprehension courses bass....go
in with Krause for a group rate.

I never served...had a very high
draft number and was never drafted. I was not about to enlist. I was a
die
hard hippie at the time. ;-)

That's odd. And to think you are someone who, here in this very
newsgroup, has accused me of many things, without any shred of
evidence. I'd think an ex-hippy would be able to think more openly
than that.

I am indeed an ex hippie...but notice the "ex" part....I grew up. You never
did.