jim--

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
JohnH wrote:

On 1 Sep 2004 12:00:20 -0700, (basskisser) wrote:

It Takes Real Courage to Desert Your Post and Then Attack a Wounded
Vet

Dear Mr. Bush,

I know you and I have had our differences in the past, and I realize I
am the one who started this whole mess about "who did what" during
Vietnam when I brought up that "deserter" nonsense back in January.
But I have to hand it to you on what you have uncovered about John
Kerry and his record in Vietnam. Kerry has tried to pass himself off
as a war hero, but thanks to you and your friends, we now know the
truth.

Yup, that says it all. Thanks for the post b'asskisser. Glad to see
you're
beginning to realize whatalyingscumbagKerryreallyis.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

How many women and children did you kill in Vietnam, Herring? Or did you
just rape the little boys?

Actually I think that is what Kerry was doing....or at least testified to be
doing just following his return to the States.

So how was your weekend trip to Virginia Beach? You have not posted about
this boating event on this boating NG.

I suspect that you left for the weekend for the convention but disguised
your absence here as a weekend trip on your fantasy 36 footer. LOL!

How long did you spend in the slammer for beating up cops during your
convention protests?