FOP NO98

Default Need info on camperbacks.

Sorry to be on topic, but I need info on whom I can contact to purchase a
camperback for my 1993 Bayliner Ciera 2452. Any suggestions who be
appreciated.
Jim

I'm sure this will have to be a custom made thing.

Buying custom made canvas covers is always a crap shoot. Sometimes you
get a good one, sometimes you don't. You get to pay every time.

Look at other peoples covers, and ask who made them. You still risk
buying a piece of junk.

The only advise I can give you is to listen for the key phrase, "You
will be happy with my work."

Jim

FOP NO98 wrote:

Sorry to be on topic, but I need info on whom I can contact to purchase a
camperback for my 1993 Bayliner Ciera 2452. Any suggestions who be
appreciated.

Calif Bill

k.net...

FOP NO98 wrote:

Sorry to be on topic, but I need info on whom I can contact to purchase

camperback for my 1993 Bayliner Ciera 2452. Any suggestions who be
appreciated.

Ask others who have used the canvas shop. I have been very satisfied with
my towing covers. Both of them. Depending where you are located, someone
here who actually owns a boat, could direct you.