JGK

"jim--" wrote in message
Krause leaves saying he is going on a an extended weekend trip on his 25
foot boat. I forgot where he said he was going. Coincidentally the
Republican Convention opens tonight and there was a massive protest in the
city all afternoon

Me thinks Krause was out protesting. JMO. ;-)

If he is more power too him.. I'll vote republican this year, I don't agree
with Harry very often or at all,
but I support is right to speak his mind.

Jack Goff

"JohnC" wrote in message

The Democrats... the American party of hate and division. You guys prove

it
everyday.

Jack

Yeah right...the Repugnants are so full of love and acceptance of
others......

Jack Goff is a good name you have there....suits you well.

Can't argue the point, huh?

Jack

Jack Goff

"basskisser" wrote:
"Jack wrote:
The Democrats... the American party of hate and division. You guys

prove it
everyday.

Sounds like you righties, to me! Guess you've never listened to your
lemming leaders, Hannity, and Limbaugh, huh? Guess you've not listened
to yourselves, here in this newgroup, either, huh?

But basskisser also wrote:

"You must be one cranky old ****. AND stupid."
"Man, you are one stupid person...."
"Did I tell you, you are stupid?"
"Hmm, would you care to post a link, and/or let everyone view the
report in it's entirety, dumb ass?"
"Jeez, you're stupid....I think you may need help."
"Holy ****, you are MUCH dumber than previously thought!"

Yeah, basskisser... you're a shining example of the kind, accepting, loving
liberals. And don't even make me post some of the public statements of the
"stars" on the left. You don't have a leg to stand on.

Jack

John S

On Sun, 29 Aug 2004 23:48:35 GMT, JohnC wrote:

On Sun, 29 Aug 2004 19:24:58 -0400, "jim--" wrote:

Krause leaves saying he is going on a an extended weekend trip on his 25
foot boat. I forgot where he said he was going. Coincidentally the
Republican Convention opens tonight and there was a massive protest in the
city all afternoon

Me thinks Krause was out protesting. JMO. ;-)

As someone with a social conscience, Harry might have been.

I would have been too if I didn't have so many other commitments.

At least the rest of the world can now see that there a lot of
Americans that actually have a consciense and that we're all not a
bunch of redneck, hateful, thoughtless Republican types.

Bush is in real unfreindly territory in NYC....thay should have had
their little right wing party for their stupid little man in a place
like Texas or Missouri where most people are actually backwards enough
in thinking to be Republican.

Hiss, hiss, spit, spit, sputter.

Regards
John S
John S

On Sun, 29 Aug 2004 23:40:48 GMT, "bomar" wrote:

More likely he is serving his 3 day weekend for a DUI conviction.
There is no Kraus boat.

"jim--" wrote in message
Krause leaves saying he is going on a an extended weekend trip on his 25
foot boat. I forgot where he said he was going. Coincidentally the
Republican Convention opens tonight and there was a massive protest in the
city all afternoon

Me thinks Krause was out protesting. JMO. ;-)

Naw, he would have been bragging about it beforehand. The DUI makes
the most sense. I sure don't believe he is boating.

Regards
John S