BoatBanter.com

-   -   OT Coincidence? (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/22113-ot-coincidence.html)

jim-- August 30th 04 12:24 AM

OT Coincidence?

Krause leaves saying he is going on a an extended weekend trip on his 25
foot boat. I forgot where he said he was going. Coincidentally the
Republican Convention opens tonight and there was a massive protest in the
city all afternoon

Me thinks Krause was out protesting. JMO. ;-)

JohnC August 30th 04 12:48 AM

On Sun, 29 Aug 2004 19:24:58 -0400, "jim--" wrote:

Krause leaves saying he is going on a an extended weekend trip on his 25
foot boat. I forgot where he said he was going. Coincidentally the
Republican Convention opens tonight and there was a massive protest in the
city all afternoon

Me thinks Krause was out protesting. JMO. ;-)

As someone with a social conscience, Harry might have been.

I would have been too if I didn't have so many other commitments.

At least the rest of the world can now see that there a lot of
Americans that actually have a consciense and that we're all not a
bunch of redneck, hateful, thoughtless Republican types.

Bush is in real unfreindly territory in NYC....thay should have had
their little right wing party for their stupid little man in a place
like Texas or Missouri where most people are actually backwards enough
in thinking to be Republican.

Tamaroak August 30th 04 12:52 AM

I'm going to be out protesting, too. This idiot/deserter cannot be
re-appointed.

Capt. Jeff

Jack Goff August 30th 04 01:08 AM

And then writes:

...thay should have had
their little right wing party for their stupid little man in a place
like Texas or Missouri where most people are actually backwards enough
in thinking to be Republican.

Talk about hateful! That's what it's like to be an accepting, loving
liberal?

The Democrats... the American party of hate and division. You guys prove it
everyday.

Jack

JohnC August 30th 04 01:30 AM

The Democrats... the American party of hate and division. You guys prove it
everyday.

Jack

Yeah right...the Repugnants are so full of love and acceptance of
others......

Jack Goff is a good name you have there....suits you well.

bb August 30th 04 01:44 AM

On Sun, 29 Aug 2004 20:29:12 -0400 (EDT), "MadDogDave"
wrote:

j Me thinks Krause was out protesting. JMO. ;-)

Your buddy Krause hasn't posted here in several days and you continue to
obsess about him. As Mr. Spock would say, fascinating.

Jim--, as well as many others, spend their days obsessing about
Krause. He seems to have a knack for driving simpletons crazy. A
short trip I might say.

bb

jps August 30th 04 02:43 AM

In article , says...
Krause leaves saying he is going on a an extended weekend trip on his 25
foot boat. I forgot where he said he was going. Coincidentally the
Republican Convention opens tonight and there was a massive protest in the
city all afternoon

Me thinks Krause was out protesting. JMO. ;-)

I hope he had the chance. What a lovely day it would've been to spend
in the city.

jps

jim-- August 30th 04 12:44 PM

"MadDogDave" wrote in
message
news:c3dhc2g=.13ac7295c740e87431164895fb891ff0@109 3825752.nulluser.com...
jim-- wrote:

Krause leaves saying he is going on a an extended weekend trip on his 25
foot boat. I forgot where he said he was going. Coincidentally the
Republican Convention opens tonight and there was a massive protest in

the
city all afternoon

Me thinks Krause was out protesting. JMO. ;-)

Your buddy Krause hasn't posted here in several days and you continue to
obsess about him. As Mr. Spock would say, fascinating.

Once again you missed the point Dave.....should I type slower for you next
time?

basskisser August 30th 04 01:22 PM

And then writes:

...thay should have had
their little right wing party for their stupid little man in a place
like Texas or Missouri where most people are actually backwards enough
in thinking to be Republican.

Talk about hateful! That's what it's like to be an accepting, loving
liberal?

The Democrats... the American party of hate and division. You guys prove it
everyday.

Jack

Sounds like you righties, to me! Guess you've never listened to your
lemming leaders, Hannity, and Limbaugh, huh? Guess you've not listened
to yourselves, here in this newgroup, either, huh?