Harry Krause

Default Speaking of lots of wind...

....anyone heard from our boy NOYBby?

I hope he and his are out of harm's way.

--
"There's an old saying in Tennessee - I know it's in Texas, probably in
Tennessee - that says, fool me once, shame on - shame on you. Fool me -
Glenn Deneweth

Harry Krause
...anyone heard from our boy NOYBby?

I hope he and his are out of harm's way.

He probably left since you ruined the newsgroup with your political
bull****.

Glenn

Comcast News

Most of the people eventually get bored of the political crap, and do other
things, but not our boy Harry.
If it wasn't for his rec.boats life, he would have not life at all.

"Glenn Deneweth" wrote in message

Harry Krause
...anyone heard from our boy NOYBby?

I hope he and his are out of harm's way.

He probably left since you ruined the newsgroup with your political
bull****.

Glenn

Harry Krause

Glenn Deneweth wrote:

Harry Krause
...anyone heard from our boy NOYBby?

I hope he and his are out of harm's way.

He probably left since you ruined the newsgroup with your political
bull****.

Glenn

Ahh, another member of the right-wing dickwad club...interesting that
I'm the only person to date in this newsgroup to express concern over
NOYB and his family, who live, if I recall, in the path of the storms.

Righties, one might conclude, are fair-weather friends.

--
"There's an old saying in Tennessee - I know it's in Texas, probably in
Tennessee - that says, fool me once, shame on - shame on you. Fool me -
you can't get fooled again." -George W. Bush, Nashville, Tenn., Sept.
17, 2002
Don White

I'd imagine Dr. No is smart enough to pack his belongings and head north.
Even without the hurricane, Florida must be hot & humid this time of year.

Harry Krause

Don White wrote:
I'd imagine Dr. No is smart enough to pack his belongings and head north.
Even without the hurricane, Florida must be hot & humid this time of year.

When we lived in Florida, once April hit, I wouldn't head south of
Daytona unless life and limb depended upon it. But there are few places
in the United States finer than south Florida in the winter. We're lucky
and get to Bal Harbour for a week or two in February or March every
year, and it is always nice to be there.

I love the Miama area especially...lotsa different cultures, foods,
sights, surf, et cetera.

We're looking for a little place now on the ICW between St. Augustine
and Daytona, a place we can rent out to responsible vacationers, and use
ourselves when we have the time. Still some reasonable prices between
the cities.
John Gaquin

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

...anyone heard from our boy NOYBby?

I hope he and his are out of harm's way.

Probably away on vac. Good timing.

Comcast News

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
news:2o4h3kF6u7okU4@uni- Ahh, another member of the right-wing dickwad
club...interesting that
I'm the only person to date in this newsgroup to express concern over
NOYB and his family, who live, if I recall, in the path of the storms.

Righties, one might conclude, are fair-weather friends.

NYOB is not an idiot, he will secure his boat, his home and follow the
evacuation plan. Only an idiot would get online to tell everyone what his
is doing. My guess you would probably be making updates online every 15
min. until it was to late to evacuate. Most people would just do what
needs to be done and not log onto rec.boats to tell everyone. Consider the
insults you make towards NYOB, do you really think he cares about your fake
concern?

Comcast News

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
We're lucky
and get to Bal Harbour for a week or two in February or March every
year, and it is always nice to be there.

I love the Miama area especially...lotsa different cultures, foods,
sights, surf, et cetera.

We're looking for a little place now on the ICW between St. Augustine
and Daytona, a place we can rent out to responsible vacationers, and use
ourselves when we have the time. Still some reasonable prices between
the cities.

I guess that is the reason you asked about NYOB, so you could tell us about
your latest endeavor, buying some land in Florida.

Didn't you tell NYOB if he was about to be hit by a bus, you would not
bother to shove him out of the way?

Don White

"Harry Krause" wrote in

When we lived in Florida, once April hit, I wouldn't head south of
Daytona unless life and limb depended upon it

snip
We're looking for a little place now on the ICW between St. Augustine
and Daytona, a place we can rent out to responsible vacationers, and use
ourselves when we have the time. Still some reasonable prices between
the cities.

** My buddy in the BVI says a lot of Floridians come on over to his area to
escape the summer humidity.
I've done the Disney-Orlando/Tampa/St Pete's thing and have no great desire
to repeat. I would love to see the art deco area of Miami and drive all the
way south to the bitter end of the Keys.
First though...I have some sailing waiting for me in the BVI.