Comcast News

Default Speaking of lots of wind...

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
We're lucky
and get to Bal Harbour for a week or two in February or March every
year, and it is always nice to be there.

I love the Miama area especially...lotsa different cultures, foods,
sights, surf, et cetera.

We're looking for a little place now on the ICW between St. Augustine
and Daytona, a place we can rent out to responsible vacationers, and use
ourselves when we have the time. Still some reasonable prices between
the cities.

I guess that is the reason you asked about NYOB, so you could tell us about
your latest endeavor, buying some land in Florida.

Didn't you tell NYOB if he was about to be hit by a bus, you would not
bother to shove him out of the way?