Harry Krause

Default Speaking of lots of wind...

Don White wrote:
I'd imagine Dr. No is smart enough to pack his belongings and head north.
Even without the hurricane, Florida must be hot & humid this time of year.

When we lived in Florida, once April hit, I wouldn't head south of
Daytona unless life and limb depended upon it. But there are few places
in the United States finer than south Florida in the winter. We're lucky
and get to Bal Harbour for a week or two in February or March every
year, and it is always nice to be there.

I love the Miama area especially...lotsa different cultures, foods,
sights, surf, et cetera.

We're looking for a little place now on the ICW between St. Augustine
and Daytona, a place we can rent out to responsible vacationers, and use
ourselves when we have the time. Still some reasonable prices between
the cities.