Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Richard Malcolm

Default going nowhere slow

a month ago I lost foward gera. had some "cone" in the lower end
worked on by my mechanic and all was fine
now I have foward only at a really slow spped. when I give it more gas
it just revs. sometimes it catches foward at this high idle with a
thump. reverse seems to work fine
I think that it is either
1 related to what the mechanic did earlier
2 a cable adjustment issue
3 trannie fluid issue
4 some weird prop issue

any ideas why I would lose foward except at really slow speeds, while
reverse seems fine?