Bob D.

Default going nowhere slow

I concur with the others, it's probably a spun prop hub, but will go one
better. If you don't have a spare prop, buy one (you should have a spare
anyway), and put it on. Problem go away? Then it was a spun prop.

In article KkpSc.26899$Jo1.14758@lakeread01, "IBNFSHN" wrote:

You won't be able to see anything, either take it to a prop shop and have
them check it or try Calif Bill's suggestion.

--
Bill
Chesapeake, Va

"Richard Malcolm" wrote in message
m...
"IBNFSHN" wrote in message

Have your prop checked. It sounds like it is slipping on the hub. This

is
common especially after hitting something or getting something wrapped
around the prop.

--

thanks
I did take the prop off tonight and looked at it. It seemed OK to me,