Florida Keyz

Default OT POSTERS ARE JUST LIKE TERRORISTS!

They hide behing false email names, untouchable, and do dirty sneak attacks.

Sorta puts you OT guys in the right perspective, cowards darting out in the
middle of the nite to attack helpless on topic posters, spreading your
irrelevent krap, and running away to hide under your bridge!

One for the good guys.

Sterling
Networkin

YUP, Florida Keyz If only the delete button worked in here I've tried
leaving the lights on all night but the roaches keep on a-coming! Got any
OT-RAID in a can? I'll buy a case..
Well off my soap box, back into the boatin.

Regards,

"Florida Keyz" wrote in message
They hide behing false email names, untouchable, and do dirty sneak

attacks.

Sorta puts you OT guys in the right perspective, cowards darting out in

the
middle of the nite to attack helpless on topic posters, spreading your
irrelevent krap, and running away to hide under your bridge!

One for the good guys.

Sterling

Jim

I know what you mean. Just last week, some guy posted a trawler for
sale ad, when he should have gone to "rec.boats.forsale", the proper
newsgroup.

Some people!

Networkin wrote:
YUP, Florida Keyz If only the delete button worked in here I've tried
leaving the lights on all night but the roaches keep on a-coming! Got any
OT-RAID in a can? I'll buy a case..
Well off my soap box, back into the boatin.

Regards,

"Florida Keyz" wrote in message

They hide behing false email names, untouchable, and do dirty sneak

attacks.

Sorta puts you OT guys in the right perspective, cowards darting out in

the

middle of the nite to attack helpless on topic posters, spreading your
irrelevent krap, and running away to hide under your bridge!

One for the good guys.

Sterling

Florida Keyz

takes one to know one, but thanks for the tip! by the way, oddly enough, I also
have a trawler for sale and here is the link to the page:

http://floridakeys.homestead.com/Cruisingnotes.html

Jerk
Short Wave Sportfishing

On 01 Aug 2004 05:09:58 GMT, (Florida Keyz) wrote:

takes one to know one, but thanks for the tip! by the way, oddly enough, I also
have a trawler for sale and here is the link to the page:

http://floridakeys.homestead.com/Cruisingnotes.html

Nice boat.

Later,

Tom

Kayakers as Terrorists Bobo General 34 August 8th 04 01:37 PM
Terrorists on alt.sailing.asa? Vito ASA 16 June 21st 04 06:33 PM
>> "Bush is taking the war to the terrorists" << [email protected] ASA 0 May 14th 04 11:46 PM
Pic page for O.T. posters Florida Keyz General 4 January 11th 04 07:52 AM
Sailing Posters Wanted Simple Simon ASA 11 September 1st 03 07:25 AM