Jim

Default OT POSTERS ARE JUST LIKE TERRORISTS!

I know what you mean. Just last week, some guy posted a trawler for
sale ad, when he should have gone to "rec.boats.forsale", the proper
newsgroup.

Some people!

Networkin wrote:
YUP, Florida Keyz If only the delete button worked in here I've tried
leaving the lights on all night but the roaches keep on a-coming! Got any
OT-RAID in a can? I'll buy a case..
Well off my soap box, back into the boatin.

Regards,

"Florida Keyz" wrote in message

They hide behing false email names, untouchable, and do dirty sneak

attacks.

Sorta puts you OT guys in the right perspective, cowards darting out in

the

middle of the nite to attack helpless on topic posters, spreading your
irrelevent krap, and running away to hide under your bridge!

One for the good guys.

Sterling