BoatBanter.com

-   -   OT POSTERS ARE JUST LIKE TERRORISTS! (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/20866-ot-posters-just-like-terrorists.html)

Florida Keyz July 30th 04 01:02 PM

OT POSTERS ARE JUST LIKE TERRORISTS!

They hide behing false email names, untouchable, and do dirty sneak attacks.

Sorta puts you OT guys in the right perspective, cowards darting out in the
middle of the nite to attack helpless on topic posters, spreading your
irrelevent krap, and running away to hide under your bridge!

One for the good guys.

Sterling

Networkin July 30th 04 06:20 PM

OT POSTERS ARE JUST LIKE TERRORISTS!

YUP, Florida Keyz If only the delete button worked in here I've tried
leaving the lights on all night but the roaches keep on a-coming! Got any
OT-RAID in a can? I'll buy a case..
Well off my soap box, back into the boatin.

Regards,

Jim August 1st 04 01:26 AM

OT POSTERS ARE JUST LIKE TERRORISTS!

I know what you mean. Just last week, some guy posted a trawler for
sale ad, when he should have gone to "rec.boats.forsale", the proper
newsgroup.

Some people!

Florida Keyz August 1st 04 06:09 AM

OT POSTERS ARE JUST LIKE TERRORISTS!

takes one to know one, but thanks for the tip! by the way, oddly enough, I also
have a trawler for sale and here is the link to the page:

http://floridakeys.homestead.com/Cruisingnotes.html

Jerk

basskisser August 2nd 04 12:36 PM

OT POSTERS ARE JUST LIKE TERRORISTS!

(Florida Keyz) wrote in message ...
They hide behing false email names, untouchable, and do dirty sneak attacks.

Sorta puts you OT guys in the right perspective, cowards darting out in the
middle of the nite to attack helpless on topic posters, spreading your
irrelevent krap, and running away to hide under your bridge!

One for the good guys.

Sterling

So, are you saying you're a terrorist? You hid behind false email
names, and do dirty sneak attacks, just like this one.