jim--

Default A Conservative Spy at the Convention, What?

"MadDogDave" wrote in message
news:c3dhc2g=.3518e94a3a1ef4013036d04f0d0f401b@109 1064548.nulluser.com...
While the Democrats get revved up at their convention, our President
Bush is fighting back the only way he knows how: by going on vacation!

Our President Bush needs his rest. He has to replenish his supply of
smirks, and to relax and avoid reading those complicated National
Security Warnings.

Come back rested and reddy, President Bush.

I guess you never read about the protocol dictating that the other party lay
low and stay out of the news during the other's convention. It is a matter
of respect.

So tell me MadDog....does the fact that the President is not sitting at a
desk in the WhiteHouse mean that he is not working? Ever hear of off site
staff briefings, telephones and the internet? Ever hear of cell phones?

Sorry guy but you get no mileage on your *earth breaking* story.......

Charles

jim-- wrote:

[...]

MDD is krause, yanking your chain.

-- Charlie
Charles

basskisser wrote:

Man, you're dumb!

Good job on getting the 'you're' and 'your' right!

-- Charlie
jim--

"Charles" wrote in message

basskisser wrote:

Man, you're dumb!

Good job on getting the 'you're' and 'your' right!

-- Charlie

Chuck helped him this time.

basskisser

Charles wrote in message ...
basskisser wrote:

Man, you're dumb!

Good job on getting the 'you're' and 'your' right!

-- Charlie

Well, let's just see who's the stupid one here, Charlie. Please show
what evidence you have that MDD is Krause.
Charles

basskisser wrote:

Charles wrote in message ...
basskisser wrote:

Man, you're dumb!

Good job on getting the 'you're' and 'your' right!

-- Charlie

Well, let's just see who's the stupid one here, Charlie

Why? We already know it's you.

-- Charlie
basskisser

Charles wrote in message ...
basskisser wrote:

Charles wrote in message ...
basskisser wrote:

Man, you're dumb!

Good job on getting the 'you're' and 'your' right!

-- Charlie

Well, let's just see who's the stupid one here, Charlie

Why? We already know it's you.

-- Charlie

So, I guess by saying something ignorant like that, that you are
really saying that, no, as usual, you have no evidence that MDD is
Harry, right?

Democratic convention schedule SAIL LOCO ASA 2 July 25th 04 01:25 PM
OT--Oh, the irony! NOYB General 0 July 17th 04 08:46 AM
Republican Convention Schedule 2004 Anonymous Sender ASA 7 July 12th 04 06:44 PM
OT Conservative pigs! What do you think NOW? basskisser General 0 May 20th 04 05:27 PM