jim--

Default A Conservative Spy at the Convention, What?

"MadDogDave" wrote in message
news:c3dhc2g=.3518e94a3a1ef4013036d04f0d0f401b@109 1064548.nulluser.com...
While the Democrats get revved up at their convention, our President
Bush is fighting back the only way he knows how: by going on vacation!

Our President Bush needs his rest. He has to replenish his supply of
smirks, and to relax and avoid reading those complicated National
Security Warnings.

Come back rested and reddy, President Bush.

I guess you never read about the protocol dictating that the other party lay
low and stay out of the news during the other's convention. It is a matter
of respect.

So tell me MadDog....does the fact that the President is not sitting at a
desk in the WhiteHouse mean that he is not working? Ever hear of off site
staff briefings, telephones and the internet? Ever hear of cell phones?

Sorry guy but you get no mileage on your *earth breaking* story.......