Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
2Loons

Default Bimini top help

Hi,

I want to buy my girlfriend a bimini top for Christmas for her boat but it's
going hard to get the dimensions without her finding out what I'm up to.

Its a 21 foot Pelican Bay, center console.
8 foot beam.
Is anyone here familiar with these boats? I need the approximate dimensions
before ordering the top.

I don't know a whole lot about these things so any help would be
appreciated.

Thanks!