Sandy K.

Default Bimini top help

"2Loons" wrote in message
Hi,

I want to buy my girlfriend a bimini top for Christmas for her boat but

it's
going hard to get the dimensions without her finding out what I'm up to.

Its a 21 foot Pelican Bay, center console.
8 foot beam.
Is anyone here familiar with these boats? I need the approximate

dimensions
before ordering the top.

I don't know a whole lot about these things so any help would be
appreciated.

Thanks!

Why not hand her a card with a cut-out photo of a bimini top from a catalog.
After she knows what she's getting, then take accurate measurements and buy
it. This way she'll know that a Bimini top is "reserved" for her gift....

Sandy K.