news

Default Two engines vers One

I have an opportunity to pick up a 37ft wellcraft one engine gone and both
outdrives missing, but I also have a jet 454 engine available ..I was
wondering besides the transom repair would there be any other
disadvantages??

JamesgangNC

yep, a jet has about 65% of the thrust of an i/o with the same engine.
Going from two big block i/os to a single big block jet would never even get
up on plane.

k.net...