Jim and Becky

Default Anybody following the 3 missing boaters from Naples story?

"Still on Cedar Key, thats what John Macdonald said"
I'm halfway through the series, great fun, I recommend it to all.
There's a little bit of boating in each one so therefore I'm not OT.

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
ink.net...
Where's Travis McGee when we really need him?

basskisser

"Joe" wrote in message ...
The ratio of transplants to natives is well over 90%

The same could be said for the whole country.

idiot

basskisser

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message ...
On 14 Nov 2003 07:12:41 -0800,
(basskisser) wrote:

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message ...
On 7 Nov 2003 10:52:18 -0800,
(basskisser) wrote:

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message ...
On Thu, 06 Nov 2003 20:28:49 GMT, "NOYB" wrote:

"Gfretwell" wrote in message
There aren't very many good ole southern boys in Florida anymore. It's
a southern state in geography only.

At least when you are down by the beach or in the big city. If you get

inland a
few miles you will still find good ol boys.

Goodland, Chokoloskee, and Everglades City have plenty. They fish for
square grouper down there. (wink, wink)

The panhandle (lower Alabama as it's called) is almost all good ole
southern boys.

The ratio of transplants to natives is well over 90%

And if you go back far enough, to when the bearing straight was land,
the ratio is 100%. That doesn't change the fact the currently, the
panhandle is almost all good ole southern boys.

Uh, let's compare....I lived in Florida for 17 years. How long did YOU
live there? I find it laughable that you know more about ANYTHING than
someone who has actual experience.

You lived on the panhandle and you don't know that it's mostly good ole
southern boys... Lower Alabama? You aren't very observant.

Steve

Please show where I've stated that I "lived in the panhandle". I said
I lived in Florida for 17 years, what experience do YOU have to back
your ideas up? How long have you lived there?
Steven Shelikoff

"Gfretwell" wrote in message
[...]

You mean you didn't live in the panhandle? I never thought you would
have lied when you claimed to have "actual experience" to dispute what I
said about the panhandle. Are you now admitting that you lied and never
did live in the panhandle and really do not have the actual experience
that you claimed above? Will wonders ever cease!

Either you have the actual experience of living on the panhandle or you
lied above when you claimed to have actual experience and was just
blowing smoke out your ass on something you know nothing about, as
usual. Which is it this time?

Steve
basskisser

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message ...

"Gfretwell" wrote in message
[...]

How ****ing stupid ARE you Steve?? Please show where I said I lived in
the panhandle. You are loosing it, man!!! That is just too damned
funny!! I NEVER said I lived in the panhandle, yet you are calling me
a liar saying that I said I lived there!!! Please provide anything
that would make someone, even someone as stupid as you, think I lived
in the panhandle!!!

Either you have the actual experience of living on the panhandle or you
lied above when you claimed to have actual experience and was just
blowing smoke out your ass on something you know nothing about, as
usual. Which is it this time?

Again, stupid, I NEVER stated that I lived in the panhandle. You are
dillusional.
NOYB

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...

How ****ing stupid ARE you Steve??

"It takes an intelligent person to debate intelligently. Anybody can inject
personal insults, little kids do it all the time on the playground."

Please show where I said I lived in
the panhandle. You are loosing it, man!!! That is just too damned
funny!! I NEVER said I lived in the panhandle, yet you are calling me
a liar saying that I said I lived there!!! Please provide anything
that would make someone, even someone as stupid as you,

"It takes an intelligent person to debate intelligently. Anybody can inject
personal insults, little kids do it all the time on the playground."

think I lived
in the panhandle!!!