basskisser

Default Anybody following the 3 missing boaters from Naples story?

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message ...
On 19 Nov 2003 04:13:17 -0800,
(basskisser) wrote:

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message ...
On 18 Nov 2003 11:53:46 -0800,
(basskisser) wrote:

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message ...
On 18 Nov 2003 04:27:48 -0800,
(basskisser) wrote:

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message ...
On 14 Nov 2003 07:12:41 -0800,
(basskisser) wrote:

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message ...
On 7 Nov 2003 10:52:18 -0800,
(basskisser) wrote:

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message ...
The panhandle (lower Alabama as it's called) is almost all good ole
southern boys.

The ratio of transplants to natives is well over 90%

And if you go back far enough, to when the bearing straight was land,
the ratio is 100%. That doesn't change the fact the currently, the
panhandle is almost all good ole southern boys.

Uh, let's compare....I lived in Florida for 17 years. How long did YOU
live there? I find it laughable that you know more about ANYTHING than
someone who has actual experience.

You lived on the panhandle and you don't know that it's mostly good ole
southern boys... Lower Alabama? You aren't very observant.

Please show where I've stated that I "lived in the panhandle". I said
I lived in Florida for 17 years, what experience do YOU have to back
your ideas up? How long have you lived there?

You mean you didn't live in the panhandle? I never thought you would
have lied when you claimed to have "actual experience" to dispute what I
said about the panhandle. Are you now admitting that you lied and never
did live in the panhandle and really do not have the actual experience
that you claimed above? Will wonders ever cease!

How ****ing stupid ARE you Steve?? Please show where I said I lived in
the panhandle. You are loosing it, man!!! That is just too damned
funny!! I NEVER said I lived in the panhandle, yet you are calling me
a liar saying that I said I lived there!!! Please provide anything
that would make someone, even someone as stupid as you, think I lived
in the panhandle!!!

Sure. All cut'n'pasted from the quotes above, I said: "The PANHANDLE
[emphasis added] (lower Alabama as it's called) is almost all good ole
southern boys."

(Notice that the subject at hand is the PANHANDLE.)

To which you responded: "The ratio of transplants to natives is well
over 90%"

(Notice you did nothing to change the subject at hand, which is still
the PANHANDLE)

To which I responded: "And if you go back far enough, to when the
bearing straight was land, the ratio is 100%. That doesn't change the
fact the currently, the PANHANDLE [emphasis added] is almost all good
ole southern boys.

(Notice that the subject at hand is *still* the PANHANDLE)

To which you responded: "Uh, let's compare....I lived in Florida for 17
years. How long did YOU live there? I find it laughable that you know
more about ANYTHING than someone who has actual experience."

Yes, I certainly said that. Where in the above sentences does the word
"panhandle" appear? The subject at hand is NOT the panhandle, you
dolt. YOU mentioned the panhandle. My original statement was the most
of the people in **FLORIDA** were not natives. The panhandle is a VERY
small part of Florida as a whole.

Now, why would you post that you have "actual experience" regarding the
subject at hand, i.e., the PANHANDLE, if you didn't live there?

You must remember, idiot, that YOU were the one who mentioned the
panhandle. I SPECIFICALLY SAID "Florida".
That's
why I thought you might have lived on the PANHANDLE. Now you are
claiming not to have lived in the PANHANDLE, but only to have lived in
Florida. Therefore, you have absolutely NO "actual experiece" to refute
what I said about the PANHANDLE and you were just lying and blowing
smoke out your ass (as usual) when you claimed to have actual
experience.

Either you have the actual experience of living on the panhandle or you
lied above when you claimed to have actual experience and was just
blowing smoke out your ass on something you know nothing about, as
usual. Which is it this time?

Again, stupid, I NEVER stated that I lived in the panhandle. You are
dillusional.

Fine. I believe you never lived in the panhandle. Then you were lying
when you said you had actual experience refuting my claim about the
PANHANDLE.

Again, you can't show where I've said I have experience in the
panhandle. I haven't. You need to read again...I said *FLORIDA*. As a
matter of fact, you stupid ****, someone in this particular thread
asked me where in Florida I lived. He apparently understands that when
someone says FLORIDA, they don't necessarily mean the panhandle!!!

Good, more absolute proof that you're too stupid to follow a thread and
understand plain english. You responded to MY post about the panhandle
and didn't realize that I was talking about the panhandle and not all of
Florida? That's pretty dumb on your part.

You do realize that YOUR post was in response to MY post
about.....FLORIDA, not the panhandle, didn't you? That's pretty dumb
on your part. Again please show where I was "lying about living in the
panhandle". Can't, can you?
Steven Shelikoff

On 19 Nov 2003 10:51:40 -0800, (basskisser) wrote:

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message ...
On 19 Nov 2003 04:22:54 -0800,
(basskisser) wrote:

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message ...
On Tue, 18 Nov 2003 18:36:53 -0500, Wayne.B
wrote:

On Tue, 18 Nov 2003 20:27:20 GMT, "NOYB" wrote:

"It takes an intelligent person to debate intelligently. Anybody can inject
personal insults, little kids do it all the time on the playground."

================================================= ===

FishKisser is beginning to remind me more and more of the departed
JAXAshby. Could JAX be back in a new incarnation? Same debating
style for su Is; Is not; Is; Is not; You're a jerk; etc.

I thought it was Jax also. But it probably is not. Because as inept as
Jax was in the technical threads, I don't ever remember him going off
topic into the political threads. And as opposed to basskisser, once in
a very long while, Jax was right about *something*. Basskisser is eager
to show his ineptness in both the technical threads as well as the
political ones.

Steve

Here, stupid, from Newsweek, Dec. 1999:

Thousands of Canadian snowbirds have discovered a new winter nesting
spot - the Florida Panhandle.

Once known as the Redneck Riviera or L.A. (for Lower Alabama) due to
the summer tourists who flocked to these shores on the Gulf of Mexico
from Atlanta, Memphis, Alabama and Baton Rouge, the beaches of
northwest Florida are developing a new identity as the Emerald Coast.
The change is due to an influx of winter visitors, the largest
percentage of whom hail from Canada.

"They fill the place up," says James Olin, executive director of the
Destin Chamber of Commerce. "They start to trickle in in November and
December. Then they flood us from January to March. It's grown over
the last two to three years. There's a waiting list at the larger
resorts."

Destin, which has a year-round population of 7,500, swells to as many
as 60,000 people at the height of the winter season.

In Fort Walton Beach, Chamber of Commerce Executive Director Roger
Peters says the signs of Canadians are everywhere, from Quebec and
Ontario automobile license plates to hotels flying both the American
and Canadian flags. "At our Rotary Club," he says, "after we do the
Pledge of Allegiance, we raise our glasses and toast the Queen.

You do realize that winter tourists are hardly the same thing as year
round residents and do not count as "transplants" because they don't
live there, but go home after a short vacation, right?

Uh, wrong again, dolt. Most winter tourists in FL stay at least six
months of the year, and have RESIDENCES there. Remember now, I've
lived in Florida, for several years, how long did you live there
again?

Not according to your own cite, which says the peak is only January to
March and that the largest influx is only during the height of the
winter season. That's hardly the "at least six months of the year" that
you claim. Learn to read, will ya?

Steve
Steven Shelikoff

On 19 Nov 2003 10:56:01 -0800, (basskisser) wrote:
Good, more absolute proof that you're too stupid to follow a thread and
understand plain english. You responded to MY post about the panhandle
and didn't realize that I was talking about the panhandle and not all of
Florida? That's pretty dumb on your part.

You do realize that YOUR post was in response to MY post
about.....FLORIDA, not the panhandle, didn't you? That's pretty dumb
on your part. Again please show where I was "lying about living in the
panhandle". Can't, can you?

Man are you dumb, and you really love to drive that point home in
public. Just above you say that my post about the panhandle was in
response to YOUR post about florida. Well, any 8yo kid who knows how to
use a newsreader or google can plainly see that I was responding to
NYOB, not YOU. You should probably ask your daughter for help here, you
need it. Here is my original post again:

---------------
On Thu, 06 Nov 2003 20:28:49 GMT, "NOYB" wrote:

"Gfretwell" wrote in message
There aren't very many good ole southern boys in Florida anymore. It's
a southern state in geography only.

At least when you are down by the beach or in the big city. If you get

inland a
few miles you will still find good ol boys.

Goodland, Chokoloskee, and Everglades City have plenty. They fish for
square grouper down there. (wink, wink)

The panhandle (lower Alabama as it's called) is almost all good ole
southern boys.

Steve
---------------

Notice how the topic changed from Florida to inland Florida to certain
sections of Florida (Goodland, Chokoloskee, and Everglades City) so that
by the time I mentioned the Panhandle, the topic was no longer about all
of Florida. You're just don't know how to follow a simple conversation.

Also, see where I was responding to NYOB who responded to Gfretwell?
You're not even in that message. Just in case you don't believe me ,
here's a link to the message:

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...ws.newsguy.com

The fact that you claim I responded to YOU when in fact it was to NYOB
who responded to someone else (not you) is yet further incontrovertible
evidence that you're to[o] stupid to follow a simple conversation. Not
being able to follow a simple conversation is a clear indication of your
drug induced stupor.

Have a nice day,

Steve
basskisser

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message ...

"Gfretwell" wrote in message
[...]

You dumby, Goodland, Chokoloskee, and Everglades City have NOTHING to
do with the panhandle. So, you think that because you mention the
panhandle, that now the thread is not about "all of Florida", but just
about the panhandle?? Using your idiotic pretense, then one could say
that because Everglades City was mentioned, that it would EXCLUDE the
panhandle, because Everglades City isn't in the panhandle.

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...ws.newsguy.com

The fact that you claim I responded to YOU when in fact it was to NYOB
who responded to someone else (not you) is yet further incontrovertible
evidence that you're to[o] stupid to follow a simple conversation. Not
being able to follow a simple conversation is a clear indication of your
drug induced stupor.

Have a nice day,

Please show any evidence of a "clear indication of (my) drug induced
stupor". Again, a wild allegation at best. Those dillusions you are
having are getting much worse. Either that or you are purposefully
slandering me. Which is it?
Steven Shelikoff

"Gfretwell" wrote in message
[...]

Of course they are not in the panhandle. Please tell me you aren't so
stupid that you can't follow the posts changing subjects. Now, if you
can follow the conversation changing topics, look at your response to
me:

-----------

"Gfretwell" wrote in message
There aren't very many good ole southern boys in Florida anymore. It's
a southern state in geography only.

At least when you are down by the beach or in the big city. If you get

inland a
few miles you will still find good ol boys.

Goodland, Chokoloskee, and Everglades City have plenty. They fish for
square grouper down there. (wink, wink)

The panhandle (lower Alabama as it's called) is almost all good ole
southern boys.

Steve

The ratio of transplants to natives is well over 90%
-----------

Notice how in every prior post the subject clearly changed from one part
of Florida to another until my post, which was about the Panhandle.
Your repsonse to me did nothing to change that subject and clearly says
that you believe the Panhandle has a ratio of transplants to natives
well over 90%. You could have easily said "Florida has a ratio of
transplants to natives well over 90%" in order to change the topic back
to all of Florida, but you didn't. So the topic of your response
remained the Panhandle. This is all just simple english comprehension,
which you have proven to be incapable of, so it should surprise me that
you're proving it again here.

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...ws.newsguy.com

The fact that you claim I responded to YOU when in fact it was to NYOB
who responded to someone else (not you) is yet further incontrovertible
evidence that you're to[o] stupid to follow a simple conversation. Not
being able to follow a simple conversation is a clear indication of your
drug induced stupor.

Have a nice day,

Please show any evidence of a "clear indication of (my) drug induced
stupor". Again, a wild allegation at best. Those dillusions you are
having are getting much worse. Either that or you are purposefully
slandering me. Which is it?

Just above is a clear indication of your drug induced stupor. It's a
widely accepted fact that the inability to follow simple conversations
is indicative of drug use. It's one of the first signs police use to
pick out impaired individuals. You couldn't follow this simple string
of messages well enough to know who I responded to, what the subject
was, etc. These are all extremely simple tasks that drug use could
prevent you from accomplishing. I'll grant that it's possible you are
this stupid even without being impaired by drugs. But since here we
have such clear evidence of your drug use, you'll have to prove you
don't abuse drugs when you post and instead are just really really dumb.

Steve
basskisser

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message ...

"Gfretwell" wrote in message
[...]

Then you are on drugs. Period. The thread was about FLORIDA, NOT THE
PANHANDLE. And yes, notice how the thread went from one part of
Florida to the other, lets do just that. So, you contend that somehow,
when you said someting about the panhandle, that at that exact moment,
the conversation should now and forever be about the panhandle,
because you mentioned it??? More of your dillusional behavior, which
is also quite indictive of sustained and addictive drug use.

Again and for the last time, you need help, your absolutely unfounded,
wild, extreme allegations are indicators of a serious mental health
problem. Really, Steve, for you own good, please consider seeking
help.
Steven Shelikoff

"Gfretwell" wrote in message
[...]

Absolutely not. Why are you throwing out that strawman? The subject
would remain to be about the Panhandle until it was changed to something
else, which you did NOT do. Really, this is all just very basic
communication which your parents should have taught you and you also
should have learned in school. It should not be up to me to teach you
conversational english and how to follow a topic. You are a sad
testiment to whatever schools you attended. It's becoming more and more
obvious just why you are so ignorant: you lack the capability to learn
because you lack the capability to follow a simple conversation. That
is also indicative of drug use.

Steve