Default REGULAR AND DEISEL

On Wed, 9 Jun 2021 08:21:08 -0400 (EDT), justan wrote:

"
Wrote in message:r
On Tuesday, June 8, 2021 at 8:34:29 PM UTC-4, Bill wrote: wrote: On Tuesday, June 8, 2021 at 3:43:06 PM UTC-4, wrote: On Tue, 8 Jun 2021 13:35:05 -0400 (EDT), justan wrote: Bill Wrote in message:r justan wrote: Both $3.Thanks to Joey and his crew of incompetants.Cheap compared to here. We have Desantis. You don't have any buffer at all between you and those incompetants in Washington. California likes to punish poor people. Those who can't afford an electric car. Gas was $2.959 today, it has been $2.799 or $2.759 at Speedway. === The price of crude is up because increases in demand are outpacing increases in supply. When refineries pay more for their feed-stock, the price of their production follows right along. Planes are flying again and people are driving a lot

more. I don?t really believe that is the cause. There is a tremendous backlog of crude. I understand they had to slow down pumping as there was no storage availability. I think it is a truer indicator of inflation than what the Fed is stating.===It's true that the price of energy flows through the economy and eventually affects the price of everything, similar to what happened in the 1970s and 80s. If demand continues to outpace supply, oil will continue to rise in price until either demand decreases or supply increases.

Haven't you heard? We have a goodly supply stored underground.
Enough to run a war for as long as it takes. Thanks to sleepy
Joe, we won't have enough pipeline to move it to the refinerys as
needed. Your adopted party is killing America. The big question
is Why.

Spoofer!
--
Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

On Wednesday, June 9, 2021 at 9:01:17 AM UTC-4, justan wrote:
"
Wrote in message:r
On Wednesday, June 9, 2021 at 8:21:12 AM UTC-4, justan wrote: " Wrote in message:r On Tuesday, June 8, 2021 at 8:34:29 PM UTC-4, Bill wrote: wrote: On Tuesday, June 8, 2021 at 3:43:06 PM UTC-4, wrote: On Tue, 8 Jun 2021 13:35:05 -0400 (EDT), justan wrote: Bill Wrote in message:r justan wrote: Both $3.Thanks to Joey and his crew of incompetants.Cheap compared to here. We have Desantis. You don't have any buffer at all between you and those incompetants in Washington. California likes to punish poor people. Those who can't afford an electric car. Gas was $2.959 today, it has been $2.799 or $2.759 at Speedway. === The price of crude is up because increases in demand are outpacing increases in supply. When refineries pay more for their feed-stock, the price of their production follows right along. Planes are flying again and people are driving a lot more. I don?t really believe that is the cause. There is a tremendous backlog of crude. I understand they had to slow down pumping as there was no storage availability. I think it is a truer indicator of inflation than what the Fed is stating.===It's true that the price of energy flows through the economy and eventually affects the price of everything, similar to what happened in the 1970s and 80s. If demand continues to outpace supply, oil will continue to rise in price until either demand decreases or supply increases. Haven't you heard? We have a goodly supply stored underground. Enough to run a war for as long as it takes. Thanks to sleepy Joe, we won't have enough pipeline to move it to the refinerys as needed. Your adopted party is killing America. The big question is Why. -- Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet? ----Android NewsGroup Reader---- https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...dex..html===So I guess you are willing to trade the democracy foundation of this country for a pipeline? I'm not. FWIW, I disagreed with the decision to cancel the Keystone pipeline, and will probably disagree with more decisions and policy initiatives down the line. Protecting democracy has a price.

I fail to see where the current cast of characters in power have
any interest in protecting democracy, or the foundation upon
which this country was built. I don't know what's gotten into you
but you need to get it excised. :-)
--
Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

===

If you love your Trump, you can have him. Please don't let him anywhere near government office again however.

https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...ndex.html===So I guess you are willing to trade the democracy foundation of this country for a pipeline? I'm not. FWIW, I disagreed with the decision to cancel the Keystone pipeline, and will probably disagree with more decisions and policy initiatives down the line. Protecting democracy has a price.

I fail to see where the current cast of characters in power have
any interest in protecting democracy, or the foundation upon
which this country was built. I don't know what's gotten into you
but you need to get it excised. :-)
--
Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

===

If you love your Trump, you can have him. Please don't let him anywhere near government office again however.

Why? Until covid hit, the country was doing awesome under Trump. You can fall back on that tired "destroying democracy" BS, but that was just the liberal MSM
rallying cry. Yes, he needed to put down his phone and get off of social media, but his policies were solid. Besides, it was fun watching all the liberal's heads explode!

Hope you are invested in some safe places. Kneepad Kammy and Hiden Biden would love to get their hands on it and buy some more votes!

" Wrote in message:r
[...]

==
If you love your Trump, you can have him. Please don't let him anywhere
near government office again however.

Trump was an egotistical arshole. But, as a President, he did a lot better
than the previous 5 did. Addressed a lot of lingering problems. Like, why
are we still paying for Europe’s defense 70+ years after the end of WW2. He
put China on notice for stealing intellectual property and then selling the
**** to us cheaper. He started no new wars, and worked at getting us out
of the Middle East quagmire. He did super compared to give away money, and
then give more away then President Joe Pathetic.

" Wrote in message:r
[...]

I think most people who long to be politicians have a degree of ego
that exceeds that of others. They love the limelight, the attention
and the feeling of importance or power. I crack up when a Congress
member has a news conference to announce some issue. He or she are
always surrounded by a bunch of others making sure their face is seen
by the viewers as well.

There are exceptions of course.

I don't think Jimmy Carter has a particularly huge ego. He was just a
lousy POTUS. I don't think Ronald Reagan became a politician due to
ego. He already had enough as an actor.

Trump's ego derived from his business world career. He has a sense of
practicality that doesn't sit well in the minds of ego driven
politicians referring to each other as "my friends" even if a member
of the other party. Trump calls them out for what they are.

https://www.avg.com

" Wrote in message:r
[...]

All true. The other thing he did is call out the media for their obvious bias.
He made an enemy of them during his campaign, and that did not serve him
well during his presidency. They undermined him at every turn.

"
Wrote in message:r
On Wednesday, June 9, 2021 at 9:01:17 AM UTC-4, justan wrote: " Wrote in message:r On Wednesday, June 9, 2021 at 8:21:12 AM UTC-4, justan wrote: " Wrote in message:r On Tuesday, June 8, 2021 at 8:34:29 PM UTC-4, Bill wrote: wrote: On Tuesday, June 8, 2021 at 3:43:06 PM UTC-4, wrote: On Tue, 8 Jun 2021 13:35:05 -0400 (EDT), justan wrote: Bill Wrote in message:r justan wrote: Both $3.Thanks to Joey and his crew of incompetants.Cheap compared to here. We have Desantis. You don't have any buffer at all between you and those incompetants in Washington. California likes to punish poor people. Those who can't afford an electric car. Gas was $2.959 today, it has been $2.799 or $2.759 at Speedway. === The price of crude is up because increases in demand are outpacing increases in supply. When refineries pay more for their feed-stock, the price of their production follows right along. Planes are flying again and people are driving a lot more. I don?t really believe that is the cause. There is a tremendous backlog of crude. I understand they had to slow down pumping as there was no storage availability. I think it is a truer indicator of inflation than what the Fed is stating.===It's true that the price of energy flows through the economy and eventually affects the price of everything, similar to what happened in the 1970s and 80s. If demand continues to outpace supply, oil will continue to rise in price until either demand decreases or supply increases. Haven't you heard? We have a goodly supply stored underground. Enough to run a war for as long as it takes. Thanks to sleepy Joe, we won't have enough pipeline to move it to the refinerys as needed. Your adopted party is killing America. The big question is Why. -- Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet? ----Android NewsGroup Reader---- https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...ndex.html===So I guess you are willing to trade the democracy foundation of this country for a pipeline? I'm not. FWIW, I disagreed with the decision to cancel the Keystone pipeline, and will probably disagree with more decisions and policy initiatives down the line. Protecting democracy has a price. I fail to see where the current cast of characters in power have any interest in protecting democracy, or the foundation upon which this country was built. I don't know what's gotten into you but you need to get it excised. :-) -- Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet? ----Android NewsGroup Reader---- https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...ndex.html===If you love your Trump, you can have him. Please don't let him anywhere near government office again however.

Not on your life Wayne. America needs Trump or someone like him in
the White House.

Someone has to clean up the mess that the senile old Q-tip from
Delaware is making. Would you prefer Desantis? He'd get it done
but not nearly as quickly as Trump would/will.

Do you think Bidens days are numbered? Why else would trot out
Carmella for a look see?

--
Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

" Wrote in message:r
On Wednesday, June 9, 2021 at 4:47:59 PM UTC-4, wrote: On Wednesday, June 9, 2021 at 9:01:17 AM UTC-4, justan wrote: " Wrote in message:r On Wednesday, June 9, 2021 at 8:21:12 AM UTC-4, justan wrote: " Wrote in message:r On Tuesday, June 8, 2021 at 8:34:29 PM UTC-4, Bill wrote: wrote: On Tuesday, June 8, 2021 at 3:43:06 PM UTC-4, wrote: On Tue, 8 Jun 2021 13:35:05 -0400 (EDT), justan wrote: Bill Wrote in message:r justan wrote: Both $3.Thanks to Joey and his crew of incompetants.Cheap compared to here. We have Desantis. You don't have any buffer at all between you and those incompetants in Washington. California likes to punish poor people. Those who can't afford an electric car. Gas was $2.959 today, it has been $2.799 or $2.759 at Speedway. === The price of crude is up because increases in demand are outpacing increases in supply. When refineries pay more for their feed-stock, the price of their production follows right along. Planes are flying again and people are driving a lot more. I don?t really believe that is the cause. There is a tremendous backlog of crude. I understand they had to slow down pumping as there was no storage availability. I think it is a truer indicator of inflation than what the Fed is stating.===It's true that the price of energy flows through the economy and eventually affects the price of everything, similar to what happened in the 1970s and 80s. If demand continues to outpace supply, oil will continue to rise in price until either demand decreases or supply increases. Haven't you heard? We have a goodly supply stored underground. Enough to run a war for as long as it takes. Thanks to sleepy Joe, we won't have enough pipeline to move it to the refinerys as needed. Your adopted party is killing America. The big question is Why. -- Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet? ----Android NewsGroup Reader---- https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...ndex.html===So I guess you are willing to trade the democracy foundation of this country for a pipeline? I'm not. FWIW, I disagreed with the decision to cancel the Keystone pipeline, and will probably disagree with more decisions and policy initiatives down the line. Protecting democracy has a price. I fail to see where the current cast of characters in power have any interest in protecting democracy, or the foundation upon which this country was built. I don't know what's gotten into you but you need to get it excised. :-) -- Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet? ----Android NewsGroup Reader---- https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html === If you love your Trump, you can have him. Please don't let him anywhere near government office again however.Why? Until covid hit, the country was doing awesome under Trump. You can fall back on that tired "destroying democracy" BS, but that was just the liberal MSM rallying cry. Yes, he needed to put down his phone and get off of social media, but his policies were solid. Besides, it was fun watching all the liberal's heads explode!Hope you are invested in some safe places. Kneepad Kammy and Hiden Biden would love to get their hands on it and buy some more votes!

I dont think Wayne is putting his money where his mouth is. That
would be foolish. Ask him, Exxon or Solyndra?

On Thu, 10 Jun 2021 09:06:29 -0400 (EDT), justan wrote:

I dont think Wayne is putting his money where his mouth is. That
would be foolish. Ask him, Exxon or Solyndra?

My XOM is up over 50% since I bought it last December. ($40-$67)