Default Gasoline Availability Good Locally

Three of the four gas stations in our area had product to sell and no
lines. The big volume dealer -WaWa- was sold out and awaiting a tank
truck delivery later today.
--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

On 5/12/2021 10:51 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:

Three of the four gas stations in our area had product to sell and no
lines. The big volume dealer -WaWa- was sold out and awaiting a tank
truck delivery later today.

Daughter in law in South Carolina reports no gas at 4 of 5
gas stations she visited yesterday afternoon. She filled up at the
fifth station.

As of this morning, no gas anywhere in the Mount Pleasant area.

https://www.avg.com

On 5/12/21 11:14 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 5/12/2021 10:51 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:

Three of the four gas stations in our area had product to sell and no
lines. The big volume dealer -WaWa- was sold out and awaiting a tank
truck delivery later today.

Daughter in law in South Carolina reports no gas at 4 of 5
gas stations she visited yesterday afternoon.Â* She filled up at the
fifth station.

As of this morning, no gas anywhere in the Mount Pleasant area.

We've only taken a few longer car/truck trips in the last year, to
Hilton Head, Savannah, and the Outer Banks, and we have tried to combine
shopping trips locally so we are exposed less to the vaccination
avoiders, even though we have had both shots. Wife has been to her
downtown office just a couple of times to take care of her plants; the
thinking is that DC will "reopen" for vaccinated workers something this
summer. She's become an "expert" at ZOOM presentations! Out-of-town
business travel for her on the damned airlines has been non-existent
since the start of the pandemic, thankfully, though there is talk of a
big meeting this fall in Chicago.

On Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at 11:14:54 AM UTC-4, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 5/12/2021 10:51 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:

Three of the four gas stations in our area had product to sell and no
lines. The big volume dealer -WaWa- was sold out and awaiting a tank
truck delivery later today.

Daughter in law in South Carolina reports no gas at 4 of 5
gas stations she visited yesterday afternoon. She filled up at the
fifth station.

As of this morning, no gas anywhere in the Mount Pleasant area.

On the way back from playing golf yesterday, I noticed that about half of the stations
were out. That's in the Columbia area of SC. I'm retired and my wife is working from home, so
we're good. We'll both need gas next week, so no hurry. I'll leave it for someone that needs it.

Keyser Söze wrote:
[...]

At least you still have some income.Â* Maybe she will pay your
high-interest debt.

On Wed, 12 May 2021 10:51:07 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

Three of the four gas stations in our area had product to sell and no
lines. The big volume dealer -WaWa- was sold out and awaiting a tank
truck delivery later today.

We had spot shortages here and we don't even get our gas from that
pipe. Nobody in the peninsula does. It was just panic buying AKA a
media driven emergency. Now that everyone has every gas can and
tupperware bowl full of gas, supplies are recovering. I still got gas
yesterday at my regular station no line no problem regular price.

wrote:

Three of the four gas stations in our area had product to sell and no
lines. The big volume dealer -WaWa- was sold out and awaiting a tank
truck delivery later today.

We had spot shortages here and we don't even get our gas from that
pipe. Nobody in the peninsula does. It was just panic buying AKA a
media driven emergency. Now that everyone has every gas can and
tupperware bowl full of gas, supplies are recovering. I still got gas
yesterday at my regular station no line no problem regular price.

Cracks me up though. Responding to the alternative methods to deliver
fuel, Biden's Energy Secretary stated that the pipelines
are the better way to transport it even though her boss axed the
Keystone pipeline.

Then she thumbed her typical liberal nose at the public by saying
that if people used electric vehicles, they wouldn't be experiencing
these fuel shortages. She also happens to own stock in an electric
bus manufacturer that Biden visited to promote.
The value of her stock holdings are potentially worth $ millions
and she has not divested her holdings even though there's a
conflict of interest issue.

But what really cracks me up is none of these electric vehicle
advocates ever mention where the energy comes from to charge
up their electric vehicle batteries. The vast bulk of it is
generated by fossil fuel plants. Plus, whenever energy is
transformed from one state to another there are losses involved.

Laws of physics prevail.

https://www.avg.com

"Mr. Luddite" Wrote in message:r
On 5/13/2021 11:50 PM, wrote: On Wed, 12 May 2021 10:51:07 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote: Three of the four gas stations in our area had product to sell and no lines. The big volume dealer -WaWa- was sold out and awaiting a tank truck delivery later today. We had spot shortages here and we don't even get our gas from that pipe. Nobody in the peninsula does. It was just panic buying AKA a media driven emergency. Now that everyone has every gas can and tupperware bowl full of gas, supplies are recovering. I still got gas yesterday at my regular station no line no problem regular price. Cracks me up though. Responding to the alternative methods to deliverfuel, Biden's Energy Secretary stated that the pipelinesare the better way to transport it even though her boss axed theKeystone pipeline.Then she thumbed her typical liberal nose at the public by sayingthat if people used electric vehicles, they wouldn't be experiencingthese fuel shortages. She also happens to own stock in an electricbus manufacturer that Biden visited to promote.The value of her stock holdings are potentially worth $ millionsand she has not divested her holdings even though there's aconflict of interest issue.But what really cracks me up is none of these electric vehicleadvocates ever mention where the energy comes from to chargeup their electric vehicle batteries. The vast bulk of it isgenerated by fossil fuel plants. Plus, whenever energy istransformed from one state to another there are losses involved.Laws of physics prevail.-- This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.https://www.avg.com

What? Are you trying to tell me Joey's executive orders aren't the
law of the universe?
--
Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

wrote:

Three of the four gas stations in our area had product to sell and no
lines. The big volume dealer -WaWa- was sold out and awaiting a tank
truck delivery later today.

We had spot shortages here and we don't even get our gas from that
pipe. Nobody in the peninsula does. It was just panic buying AKA a
media driven emergency. Now that everyone has every gas can and
tupperware bowl full of gas, supplies are recovering. I still got gas
yesterday at my regular station no line no problem regular price.

Cracks me up though.Â* Responding to the alternative methods to deliver
fuel, Biden's Energy Secretary stated that the pipelines
are the better way to transport it even though her boss axed the
Keystone pipeline.

Then she thumbed her typical liberal nose at the public by saying
that if people used electric vehicles, they wouldn't be experiencing
these fuel shortages.Â* She also happens to own stock in an electric
bus manufacturer that Biden visited to promote.
The value of her stock holdings are potentially worth $ millions
and she has not divested her holdings even though there's a
conflict of interest issue.

But what really cracks me up is none of these electric vehicle
advocates ever mention where the energy comes from to charge
up their electric vehicle batteries.Â* The vast bulk of it is
generated by fossil fuel plants. Plus, whenever energy is
transformed from one state to another there are losses involved.

Laws of physics prevail.

Speaking of alternatives, it's too bad these private sector companies
aren't devoting the necessary assets to hardening their systems so that
the hackers can't extort them.

Oh, the Keystone project...there are many many negative issues
associated with it. It's not as simple-minded as Trumpsters like to
portray it.

--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *