Default A perfect end...

https://ibb.co/nbFVFX0

--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

On Tue, 11 May 2021 14:04:13 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

https://ibb.co/nbFVFX0

Hillary will be in jail as soon as Trump.
The reality is neither of them are even close to going to jail. Trump
may end up paying some fines if they can actually prove anything but
that will be the end of it.
My guess is nothing comes of it.
You will most likely get your wish tho. They will throw enough dirt on
Trump to sink his 2024 campaign, leaving the field open for DeSantis
or some other republican who has had a few good years. I doubt if the
16 dwarves will be trying again in any serious way.

wrote:

https://ibb.co/nbFVFX0

Hillary will be in jail as soon as Trump.
The reality is neither of them are even close to going to jail. Trump
may end up paying some fines if they can actually prove anything but
that will be the end of it.
My guess is nothing comes of it.
You will most likely get your wish tho. They will throw enough dirt on
Trump to sink his 2024 campaign, leaving the field open for DeSantis
or some other republican who has had a few good years. I doubt if the
16 dwarves will be trying again in any serious way.

Meanwhile the country getting buried in debt, the border crisis is blowing up (where is Kammy?), unemployment is spiking,
Biden is hiding while writing a record number of executive orders, inflation is on the rise (can you say stagflation?), etc.

Let's hope we can survive the horrors of Biden and the dems to make it through to DeSantis.
The one shining star is Trump's COVID vaccine. Thank God.

wrote:

[...]

The thing that still amazes me is the biggest cheerleaders for the
vaccine still question whether it works. We are still hearing, "wear
your mask and don't go anywhere".

I am almost a month past totally vaccinated and I am going out. ****
it. Fortunately I live in a state where I can. I stopped in a bar for
a beer yesterday and it was just like old times. There were a few mask
tards sitting in the corner huddled up but most of us were free
ranging it. I am not sure what our vaccination rate is but it is a
open thing now. They take walk ins at the Publix and it was not really
busy. I spent about 15-20 minutes there waiting for a prescription and
there was far more capacity than there were vaccine takers. It ran
pretty smoothly tho. Folks were in and out faster than they could
count out 90 pills, get them in a bottle and put a label on it.
(Something I still don't understand).

wrote:

[...]

I'm fully Pfizered-up, and I'm with you. If the store policy says masks required I wear one, but there is no mandate anymore.
There is plenty of vaccine to go around, and the lines are non-existent. Supposedly the masks are to protect the folks
that don't have the vaccine yet, but at this point it's on them.

Meanwhile our governor has ended the federal extension and supplement for unemployment. There are help wanted signs
everywhere, but people don't want to work because the are making so much money sitting on their asses. I'm not a big
fan of his, but I agree with him on this.

wrote:

https://ibb.co/nbFVFX0

Hillary will be in jail as soon as Trump.
The reality is neither of them are even close to going to jail. Trump
may end up paying some fines if they can actually prove anything but
that will be the end of it.
My guess is nothing comes of it.
You will most likely get your wish tho. They will throw enough dirt on
Trump to sink his 2024 campaign, leaving the field open for DeSantis
or some other republican who has had a few good years. I doubt if the
16 dwarves will be trying again in any serious way.

You are just stupid. Is Judy dead yet?

Perfect... F.O.A.D. General 5 November 30th 13 12:51 AM
How perfect is this? jps General 52 April 18th 13 08:31 PM
The perfect name John Cairns ASA 9 January 7th 06 02:23 PM
A Perfect Day Bobsprit ASA 2 May 20th 04 02:01 AM