[email protected] 345...@gmail.com is offline

Default A perfect end...

On Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 8:53:11 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Tue, 11 May 2021 14:04:13 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

https://ibb.co/nbFVFX0

Hillary will be in jail as soon as Trump.
The reality is neither of them are even close to going to jail. Trump
may end up paying some fines if they can actually prove anything but
that will be the end of it.
My guess is nothing comes of it.
You will most likely get your wish tho. They will throw enough dirt on
Trump to sink his 2024 campaign, leaving the field open for DeSantis
or some other republican who has had a few good years. I doubt if the
16 dwarves will be trying again in any serious way.

Meanwhile the country getting buried in debt, the border crisis is blowing up (where is Kammy?), unemployment is spiking,
Biden is hiding while writing a record number of executive orders, inflation is on the rise (can you say stagflation?), etc.

Let's hope we can survive the horrors of Biden and the dems to make it through to DeSantis.
The one shining star is Trump's COVID vaccine. Thank God.