Default Skipper's boat of choice was Bayliner

Discuss and politicize.

On Wednesday, 28 April 2021 at 18:01:30 UTC-3, Ezos Resyek wrote:
Discuss and politicize.

They had a bad rep back in the 80s or so. I had 0 problems with my 2015 Bayliner 170 bow rider.

On Wed, 28 Apr 2021 14:48:37 -0700 (PDT), True North
wrote:

On Wednesday, 28 April 2021 at 18:01:30 UTC-3, Ezos Resyek wrote:
Discuss and politicize.

They had a bad rep back in the 80s or so. I had 0 problems with my 2015 Bayliner 170 bow rider.

Bayliner Bow Rider.

Stand back, the flames will give you flash burn ;-)

Actually my ex has/had a bayliner, 30 sumpin feet cabin cruiser. I
think she was happy with it. I will ask next time we chat and see if
she still has it. I know after her hubby died she wasn't using it
much. I understand that. Since Judy stopped going out on the boat, I
don't go much either and it used to be 3-4 times a week.

Ezos Resyek wrote:
Discuss and politicize.

Deadbeat Fat Harry thought they were trash until his only friend bought
one and STFU.

True North wrote:
On Wednesday, 28 April 2021 at 18:01:30 UTC-3, Ezos Resyek wrote:
Discuss and politicize.

They had a bad rep back in the 80s or so. I had 0 problems with my 2015 Bayliner 170 bow rider.

0 hours will equal 0 problems even on a POS lake boat.Â* At least it
hasn't rotted yet like your POS aluminum lake boat.

wrote:

On Wednesday, 28 April 2021 at 18:01:30 UTC-3, Ezos Resyek wrote:
Discuss and politicize.

They had a bad rep back in the 80s or so. I had 0 problems with my 2015 Bayliner 170 bow rider.

This is my ex's boat. 39', twin diesel and we even have a picture of
it, unlike some other twin diesels we hear about here.
She might make someone a deal on it tho.
http://gfretwell.com/ftp/Barbies%20boat.jpg

wrote:
On Wednesday, 28 April 2021 at 18:01:30 UTC-3, Ezos Resyek wrote:
Discuss and politicize.

They had a bad rep back in the 80s or so. I had 0 problems with my 2015 Bayliner 170 bow rider.

This is my ex's boat. 39', twin diesel and we even have a picture of
it, unlike some other twin diesels we hear about here.
She might make someone a deal on it tho.
http://gfretwell.com/ftp/Barbies%20boat.jpg

Too big for me. I'm in minimalist mode these days. I think the ideal boat for me would be the ComPac Picnic sailboat or the 17 foot version. I need something that can take a bit of rough sea but be light enough that I could push it around on its trailer.
If I could get a bit of performance I might like the catboat type rigging for solo sailing. Also like their easy mast raising gear.

wrote:
On Wednesday, 28 April 2021 at 18:01:30 UTC-3, Ezos Resyek wrote:
Discuss and politicize.

They had a bad rep back in the 80s or so. I had 0 problems with my 2015 Bayliner 170 bow rider.

This is my ex's boat. 39', twin diesel and we even have a picture of
it, unlike some other twin diesels we hear about here.
She might make someone a deal on it tho.
http://gfretwell.com/ftp/Barbies%20boat.jpg

Too big for me. I'm in minimalist mode these days. I think the ideal boat for me would be the ComPac Picnic sailboat or the 17 foot version. I need something that can take a bit of rough sea but be light enough that I could push it around on its trailer.
If I could get a bit of performance I might like the catboat type rigging for solo sailing. Also like their easy mast raising gear.

Solo sailing?Â* You don't have any friends?Â* Got it.

Alex Wrote in message:r
True North wrote: On Thursday, 29 April 2021 at 00:53:07 UTC-3, wrote: On Wed, 28 Apr 2021 14:48:37 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote: On Wednesday, 28 April 2021 at 18:01:30 UTC-3, Ezos Resyek wrote: Discuss and politicize. They had a bad rep back in the 80s or so. I had 0 problems with my 2015 Bayliner 170 bow rider. This is my ex's boat. 39', twin diesel and we even have a picture of it, unlike some other twin diesels we hear about here. She might make someone a deal on it tho. http://gfretwell.com/ftp/Barbies%20boat.jpg Too big for me. I'm in minimalist mode these days. I think the ideal boat for me would be the ComPac Picnic sailboat or the 17 foot version. I need something that can take a bit of rough sea but be light enough that I could push it around on its trailer. If I could get a bit of performance I might like the catboat type rigging for solo sailing. Also like their easy mast raising gear.Solo sailing? You don't have any friends? Got it.

Well he does have a close companion. A overweight brown and white
cocker spaniel. Donnie probably considers the dog his verry best
friend.
--
Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

On Thursday, 29 April 2021 at 20:50:13 UTC-3, justan wrote:
Alex Wrote in message:r
[...]

Duh!
He was an especially handsome English Springer Spaniel.
He passed last September after 14 years and 3 months. Right up to his last day I received compliments from strangers on how striking and beautiful he looked.

Skipper's Dream Boat - Serious Long Range Cruiser Available Wayne.B General 30 January 13th 10 02:05 AM
Bayliner Tostito Wave for Skipper Wayne.B General 49 October 7th 06 04:15 PM
Skipper Reports on His Boat shopping...... [email protected] General 58 October 21st 05 04:55 PM
bayliner boat RDennis205 General 4 September 6th 04 09:50 PM
Recreational power boat choice Sean Boat Building 5 July 14th 03 03:09 PM