Default Skipper's boat of choice was Bayliner

True North Wrote in message:r
On Thursday, 29 April 2021 at 20:50:13 UTC-3, justan wrote: Alex Wrote in message:r True North wrote: On Thursday, 29 April 2021 at 00:53:07 UTC-3, wrote: On Wed, 28 Apr 2021 14:48:37 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote: On Wednesday, 28 April 2021 at 18:01:30 UTC-3, Ezos Resyek wrote: Discuss and politicize. They had a bad rep back in the 80s or so. I had 0 problems with my 2015 Bayliner 170 bow rider. This is my ex's boat. 39', twin diesel and we even have a picture of it, unlike some other twin diesels we hear about here. She might make someone a deal on it tho. http://gfretwell.com/ftp/Barbies%20boat.jpg Too big for me. I'm in minimalist mode these days. I think the ideal boat for me would be the ComPac Picnic sailboat or the 17 foot version. I need something that can take a bit of rough sea but be light enough that I could push it around on its trailer. If I could get a bit of performance I might like the catboat type rigging for solo sailing. Also like their easy mast raising gear.Solo sailing? You don't have any friends? Got it. Well he does have a close companion. A overweight brown and white cocker spaniel. Donnie probably considers the dog his verry best friend. -- Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet? ----Android NewsGroup Reader---- https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...dex.htmlDuh!He was an especially handsome English Springer Spaniel.He passed last September after 14 years and 3 months. Right up to his last day I received compliments from strangers on how striking and beautiful he looked.

MY CONDOLENCES FOR YOUR LOSS.
--

https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

On Thursday, 29 April 2021 at 22:55:12 UTC-3, justan wrote:
[...]

Thanks.
Wife went out and got two young cats rescued from the Bahamas a few weeks ago. They're driving me crazy, constantly racing around, jumping up on the furniture, rough housing etc. The smaller one has dug his claws into me drawing blood three times already. Sure do miss my old buddy.

True North Wrote in message:r
On Thursday, 29 April 2021 at 22:55:12 UTC-3, justan wrote: True North Wrote in message:r On Thursday, 29 April 2021 at 20:50:13 UTC-3, justan wrote: Alex Wrote in message:r True North wrote: On Thursday, 29 April 2021 at 00:53:07 UTC-3, wrote: On Wed, 28 Apr 2021 14:48:37 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote: On Wednesday, 28 April 2021 at 18:01:30 UTC-3, Ezos Resyek wrote: Discuss and politicize. They had a bad rep back in the 80s or so. I had 0 problems with my 2015 Bayliner 170 bow rider. This is my ex's boat. 39', twin diesel and we even have a picture of it, unlike some other twin diesels we hear about here. She might make someone a deal on it tho. http://gfretwell.com/ftp/Barbies%20boat.jpg Too big for me. I'm in minimalist mode these days. I think the ideal boat for me would be the ComPac Picnic sailboat or the 17 foot version. I need something that can take a bit of rough sea but be light enough that I could push it around on its trailer. If I could get a bit of performance I might like the catboat type rigging for solo sailing. Also like their easy mast raising gear.Solo sailing? You don't have any friends? Got it. Well he does have a close companion. A overweight brown and white cocker spaniel. Donnie probably considers the dog his verry best friend. -- Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet? ----Android NewsGroup Reader---- https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...dex.htmlDuh!He was an especially handsome English Springer Spaniel.He passed last September after 14 years and 3 months. Right up to his last day I received compliments from strangers on how striking and beautiful he looked. MY CONDOLENCES FOR YOUR LOSS. -- Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet? ----Android NewsGroup Reader---- https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...tmlThanks.Wife went out and got two young cats rescued from the Bahamas a few weeks ago. They're driving me crazy, constantly racing around, jumping up on the furniture, rough housing etc. The smaller one has dug his claws into me drawing blood three times already. Sure do miss my old buddy.

Cats are no substitute for the companionship of a dog.

Alex Wrote in message:r

[...]

A sad day, I am sure. It's heartbreaking to lose a long-loved pet.

--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

On 4/30/21 8:36 AM, True North wrote:

[...]

We've had many cats over the years. Most lived 15-20 years. All were
"rescue" cats. Each one of them was cat-crazy in her or his own way but
that is what makes them fun pets.

Alex Wrote in message:r
[...]

Happened quickly last September although his declining health and much reduced mobility had me wondering if he would get through the winter.
Had him out for a short walk that night (always happens on the weekend). All of a sudden he was in great stress running around yelping. Made an emergency appointment right away at the 24 hr emergency vet a short drive from my house but they called while we were in transit and told us yo go to another after hours clinic across the harbour. What a drive that was. Dog was frantic. Arrived there and vet advised he had bloat( twisted stomach) and required immediate emergency surgery or put down. Vet recommended the latter due to his age and overall condition.
I have his ashes next to me and will spread them in our favourite park next month.

True North wrote:
[...]

Thin skin will do that.

Skipper's Dream Boat - Serious Long Range Cruiser Available Wayne.B General 30 January 13th 10 03:05 AM
Bayliner Tostito Wave for Skipper Wayne.B General 49 October 7th 06 04:15 PM
Skipper Reports on His Boat shopping...... [email protected] General 58 October 21st 05 04:55 PM
bayliner boat RDennis205 General 4 September 6th 04 09:50 PM
Recreational power boat choice Sean Boat Building 5 July 14th 03 03:09 PM