Default Skipper's boat of choice was Bayliner

On Wed, 28 Apr 2021 14:48:37 -0700 (PDT), True North
wrote:

On Wednesday, 28 April 2021 at 18:01:30 UTC-3, Ezos Resyek wrote:
Discuss and politicize.

They had a bad rep back in the 80s or so. I had 0 problems with my 2015 Bayliner 170 bow rider.

Bayliner Bow Rider.

Stand back, the flames will give you flash burn ;-)

Actually my ex has/had a bayliner, 30 sumpin feet cabin cruiser. I
think she was happy with it. I will ask next time we chat and see if
she still has it. I know after her hubby died she wasn't using it
much. I understand that. Since Judy stopped going out on the boat, I
don't go much either and it used to be 3-4 times a week.