Default Sharing some Great News!

Sorry Harry and Wayne:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/techn...mailbox-union/
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

On Friday, April 9, 2021 at 8:12:30 AM UTC-4, John H wrote:
Sorry Harry and Wayne:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/techn...mailbox-union/
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Surely harry will denounce the union, since they are using Trump-like tactics to overthrow the vote.

"With a partial count showing a 2-to-1 margin against the union, the Retail, Wholesale and Department Store Union
denounced Amazon’s tactics and signaled it would move to overturn the results."

Or maybe it's OK when the union does it?

On Fri, 09 Apr 2021 08:12:29 -0400, John wrote:

Sorry Harry and Wayne:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/techn...mailbox-union/

===

What makes you think I'm a union supporter?

On Fri, 09 Apr 2021 09:50:15 -0400, Wayne B
wrote:

On Fri, 09 Apr 2021 08:12:29 -0400, John wrote:

Sorry Harry and Wayne:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/techn...mailbox-union/

===

What makes you think I'm a union supporter?

Because of your superb support for two who are!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

On Friday, 9 April 2021 at 10:50:20 UTC-3, Wayne B wrote:
On Fri, 09 Apr 2021 08:12:29 -0400, John wrote:

Sorry Harry and Wayne:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/techn...mailbox-union/

===

What makes you think I'm a union supporter?

They probably think that's the worst insult they can throw at you.
The John really comes unhinged when you don't fall in line and follow his commands.

Wayne B Wrote in message:r
On Fri, 09 Apr 2021 08:12:29 -0400, John wrote:Sorry Harry and Wayne:https://www.washingtonpost.com/techn...-union/===What makes you think I'm a union supporter?

You've Illuminated enough of your feelings to drop yourself into
Fat Harry's pidgeon hole. You're welcome to dig yourself out if
you so desire. :-)
--
Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

True North Wrote in message:r
On Friday, 9 April 2021 at 10:50:20 UTC-3, Wayne B wrote: On Fri, 09 Apr 2021 08:12:29 -0400, John wrote: Sorry Harry and Wayne: https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2021/04/08/amazon-bessemer-mailbox-union/ === What makes you think I'm a union supporter?They probably think that's the worst insult they can throw at you.

Well, isn't it

wrote:

On Fri, 09 Apr 2021 08:12:29 -0400, John wrote:

Sorry Harry and Wayne:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/techn...mailbox-union/

===

What makes you think I'm a union supporter?

He just wasn't sure where your Trump derangement has taken you. ;-)

wrote:

On Fri, 09 Apr 2021 08:12:29 -0400, John wrote:

Sorry Harry and Wayne:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/techn...mailbox-union/

===

What makes you think I'm a union supporter?

He just wasn't sure where your Trump derangement has taken you. ;-)

===

I've said this before but I'll repeat: I agreed with many of Trump's
policies. What I didn't agree with was his total lack of moral fiber,
lack of decency, lack of respect for the facts, lack of respect for
science, and most of all, lack of respect for the democratic
principles that this country was founded on. I would have much
preferred that he had been replaced by a moderate republican.
Unfortunately they are hard to find these days, and most are smart
enough to not sully their reputations in today's political climate.
It doesn't bode well for the future.

Wayne B Wrote in message:r
On Fri, 09 Apr 2021 22:53:44 -0400, wrote:On Fri, 09 Apr 2021 09:50:15 -0400, Wayne wrote:On Fri, 09 Apr 2021 08:12:29 -0400, John wrote:Sorry Harry and Wayne:https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2021/04/08/amazon-bessemer-mailbox-union/===What makes you think I'm a union supporter?He just wasn't sure where your Trump derangement has taken you. ;-)===I've said this before but I'll repeat: I agreed with many of Trump'spolicies. What I didn't agree with was his total lack of moral fiber,lack of decency, lack of respect for the facts, lack of respect forscience, and most of all, lack of respect for the democraticprinciples that this country was founded on. I would have muchpreferred that he had been replaced by a moderate republican.Unfortunately they are hard to find these days, and most are smartenough to not sully their reputations in today's political climate.It doesn't bode well for the future.

Funny You could attribute those same chaaracteristics to Biden,
but for some reason you don't see it. Moral fiber is lacking in
most, if not all politicians. Facts? Biden ignores them.
Democratic principles? That needs clarification to debate.
Decency? Biden did such a fine job raising his son, right? When
you put a D or a R next to the states with the biggest
Coronavirus problems, gun violence and crime you will see a
pattern which will be a prime issue in 22 and 24. It's pretty
clear to me that your vision is clouded by your extreme hatred of
Donald Trump. And I'm sure your feelings for New York politicians
are about the same. Right?

Great News! John H.[_5_] General 1 February 16th 16 08:57 PM
Great News... Keyser Söze General 20 August 12th 15 10:53 AM
Some great news! Black Cloud General 9 December 16th 11 08:23 PM
Great News! John H. General 14 November 4th 09 11:41 PM
OT--Great news for Iraq...terrible news for Iran NOYB General 0 June 4th 04 03:20 AM