Default Sharing some Great News!

On Fri, 9 Apr 2021 07:22:56 -0700 (PDT), True North
wrote:

On Friday, 9 April 2021 at 10:50:20 UTC-3, Wayne B wrote:
On Fri, 09 Apr 2021 08:12:29 -0400, John wrote:

Sorry Harry and Wayne:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/techn...mailbox-union/

===

What makes you think I'm a union supporter?

They probably think that's the worst insult they can throw at you.
The John really comes unhinged when you don't fall in line and follow his commands.

What commands, simpleton?
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

On Sat, 10 Apr 2021 13:47:43 -0400, Wayne B
wrote:

On Fri, 09 Apr 2021 22:53:44 -0400, wrote:

On Fri, 09 Apr 2021 09:50:15 -0400, Wayne B
wrote:

On Fri, 09 Apr 2021 08:12:29 -0400, John wrote:

Sorry Harry and Wayne:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/techn...mailbox-union/

===

What makes you think I'm a union supporter?

He just wasn't sure where your Trump derangement has taken you. ;-)

===

I've said this before but I'll repeat: I agreed with many of Trump's
policies. What I didn't agree with was his total lack of moral fiber,
lack of decency, lack of respect for the facts, lack of respect for
science, and most of all, lack of respect for the democratic
principles that this country was founded on. I would have much
preferred that he had been replaced by a moderate republican.
Unfortunately they are hard to find these days, and most are smart
enough to not sully their reputations in today's political climate.
It doesn't bode well for the future.

You have that right. I am not really seeing any decent candidates on
the horizon any time soon. I guess that is why we keep seeing the same
tired old retreads showing up. When the top 2 democrats were Biden and
Sanders and the best the GOP could do was Trump you can see why I look
at 3d parties for someone I am not embarrassed to vote for.

wrote:

[...]

You're just generally an embarassment.
--
Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

Great News! John H.[_5_] General 1 February 16th 16 09:57 PM
Great News... Keyser Söze General 20 August 12th 15 10:53 AM
Some great news! Black Cloud General 9 December 16th 11 09:23 PM
Great News! John H. General 14 November 5th 09 12:41 AM
OT--Great news for Iraq...terrible news for Iran NOYB General 0 June 4th 04 03:20 AM