Default Great News!

With 31% of the vote counted, NBC is declaring McDonnell the winner in
the race for governor. He has 67% of the votes.

Come on 2010!

John H. wrote:
With 31% of the vote counted, NBC is declaring McDonnell the winner in
the race for governor. He has 67% of the votes.

Come on 2010!

2010 will be a bad year for Lib--Dims.
Jim Jim is offline

John H. wrote:
With 31% of the vote counted, NBC is declaring McDonnell the winner in
the race for governor. He has 67% of the votes.

Come on 2010!

In case Harry and Jps aren't following this race, I found the perfect
news source for them to bone up with.

http://gaysocialites.com/2009/11/vir...ey_govern.html

In article ,
says...

John H. wrote:
With 31% of the vote counted, NBC is declaring McDonnell the winner in
the race for governor. He has 67% of the votes.

Come on 2010!

In case Harry and Jps aren't following this race, I found the perfect
news source for them to bone up with.

http://gaysocialites.com/2009/11/vir...ey_govern.html

Interesting, even there, all the dims have is foul language and a bitter
attitude... So much for Harry's crap, now who's bitter and foul?

--
Wafa free again.

On Nov 3, 8:03*pm, John H. wrote:
With 31% of the vote counted, NBC is declaring McDonnell the winner in
the race for governor. He has 67% of the votes.

Come on 2010!

Funny how quiet Wafa is today, not much for him to say I guess. I do
notice the blogs are full of left wingers making sour grapes comments
and using foul language, calling names, etc.. Here's a hint lefty, it
didn't work for Corzine, it won't work for the rest of the country
either. Name calling only works to a certain level (5th grade) then
you need to add content... snerk

On 11/4/09 7:22 AM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote:
On Nov 3, 8:03 pm, John wrote:
With 31% of the vote counted, NBC is declaring McDonnell the winner in
the race for governor. He has 67% of the votes.

Come on 2010!

Funny how quiet Wafa is today, not much for him to say I guess. I do
notice the blogs are full of left wingers making sour grapes comments
and using foul language, calling names, etc.. Here's a hint lefty, it
didn't work for Corzine, it won't work for the rest of the country
either. Name calling only works to a certain level (5th grade) then
you need to add content...snerk

Unlike you, **** for brains, I actually have some projects to finish up
for clients, and a couple I'm just starting. Doing so helps me pay for
my medical insurance. Of course, losers like you would rather stiff
medical providers.
Jim Jim is offline

On Nov 3, 8:03 pm, John wrote:
With 31% of the vote counted, NBC is declaring McDonnell the winner in
the race for governor. He has 67% of the votes.

Come on 2010!

Funny how quiet Wafa is today, not much for him to say I guess. I do
notice the blogs are full of left wingers making sour grapes comments
and using foul language, calling names, etc.. Here's a hint lefty, it
didn't work for Corzine, it won't work for the rest of the country
either. Name calling only works to a certain level (5th grade) then
you need to add content...snerk

Unlike you, **** for brains, I actually have some projects to finish up
for clients, and a couple I'm just starting. Doing so helps me pay for
my medical insurance. Of course, losers like you would rather stiff
medical providers.

I couldn't help but notice "helps me pay my medical insurance". What's
that all about?

More great financial news... A Boater[_2_] General 2 September 16th 08 06:07 PM
More great economic news HK General 13 July 23rd 08 01:13 PM
Some Great News for a Monday! OT John H General 6 March 7th 05 08:58 PM
Great news for Mooron! Overproof ASA 7 January 29th 05 09:52 PM
OT--Great news for Iraq...terrible news for Iran NOYB General 0 June 4th 04 03:20 AM