Overproof

Default Great news for Mooron!

What's the big deal??

........you afraid of homos Bill-Bob?

We're moving ahead and you guys are falling back in time. Next thing you
know you'll be burning witches and you ain't that far away from an
'inquisition' as it is.

While you insist on the union of church & state like the Muslims... Canada
separates church and state.

Must you always insist on the persecution of a victimless act.... based on
the fact you do not condone it? What happened to Freedom... Liberty??

Oh Yeah.... The Patriot Act.... better be quite there 'Comrade"... Big
Brother is watching you!

CM

wrote in message
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...MPLATE=DEFAULT

Overproof

wrote in message

??? I said it was GOOD news for you.

Bill ...at least make an attempt to mask your sarcasm!

It neither news nor good.... it's just the price of progress.... as opposed
to your situation... the cost of regression.

CM

Overproof

Yeah.... you with the MPD... grab a clue!

CM

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Bill ...at least make an attempt to mask your sarcasm!???

Who? Me? Us?

RB

Nav

Overproof wrote:

Yeah.... you with the MPD... grab a clew

That's better -sailing content now.

Cheers

Capt. Neal®

wrote in message ...
http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Law/2005...912104-cp.html

I doubt Mooron's neighbors could see him masturbating unless they
were using a microscope instead of binoculars.

But the ruling is a relief to all those of us who enjoy sex with someone
we love.

CN

Capt. Mooron

Only fond memories to Billy with the flaccid willy......

CM

wrote in message
http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Law/2005...912104-cp.html

The Real Reason Bush went to War Harry Krause General 18 August 5th 04 12:12 PM
Great Economic News: Recession is Over! jps General 99 September 18th 03 03:15 AM
Great weekend Paul General 3 September 16th 03 08:30 PM
Ganz is a forger - Film at 11. Jonathan Ganz ASA 25 August 9th 03 03:38 AM